This butt plug will rim you (or so it's claimed)

nycguy
This topic is 2994 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well it's only $149 (plus shipping and handling - whatever that means. . . ) so ultimately it could turn out to be quite a bargain. Then too it comes with a full money-back guarantee. Let's not poo-poo it until someone we know has actually tried it.

I don't think this is such a new thing. Surely somebody's done this already.

But it's remote controlled! Now, if they would just make a wifi model that I could control with my Amazon Echo...I just might be convinced to shove that bad boy up there. "Alexa...trigger orgasm" :eek:

Well it's only $149 (plus shipping and handling - whatever that means. . . ) so ultimately it could turn out to be quite a bargain. Then too it comes with a full money-back guarantee. Let's not poo-poo it until someone we know has actually tried it.

Guess you can return it even if it's been poo-pooed! LOL

Apparently, it also makes anyone standing beside the user cum, too. I'll stick and lick with the apparatus mom nature gave me. No batteries needed. Besides rimming is really good for firming the jaw line.

AGREED -- Fort Troff is an excellent company to deal with and guarantees all their products or they will refund or replace.

HOWEVER --- there is nothing battery powered that surpasses my talents and abilities in this area --- nothing hotter than rimming a man with a hot pink furry hole

laying back in the sling and working him till his eyes roll back into his head and he is oozing precum like a faucet and his ring begins to spasm around my tongue buried up his hole

http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Rimming-our-Hairy-Holes-9597084

and then . . .

To hell with the freaking butt plug! I just want that kool looking remote!

Simply based on the look that Kurtis had on his face as he was manipulating it that's from where the real pleasure is derived! So I'll pass on the plug. I wonder How much just remote would go for? I would think just a fraction of the overall cost.

It's out of stock already! Probably thanks to Kurtis' report :)

Well this is unfortunate news. Still, however, there may be options. Perhaps the folks at Fortroff might be persuaded to sell the demo models - at a reduced rate, of course. Maybe the one in Kurtis's video might be sold as a "used" model, or as the folks at Mercedes Benz so euphemistically put it - "pre-enjoyed." Actually the one used in the aforementioned video might go for a premium rate. . . (just saying)

Archived