Daddy needs donations

MikeyGMin
This topic is 2989 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Daddy is set up on Paypal but doesn't like to use it much because of their anti-adult business practices; http://www.paypalsucks.com/ and because they charge a fee 2.9% + 30 cents.

At one point Paypal tied up a considerable amount of Hooboys cash for an extended period.

Daddy is also set up on Google Wallet who also has restrictive policies, however does not appear to charge him a fee.

He's not willing to make the addresses public, so email Daddy for info. Other suggestions are welcome.

Daddy is set up on Paypal but doesn't like to use it much because of their anti-adult business practices; http://www.paypalsucks.com/ and because they charge a fee 2.9% + 30 cents.

At one point Paypal tied up a considerable amount of Hooboys cash for an extended period.

Daddy is also set up on Google Wallet who also has restrictive policies, however does not appear to charge him a fee.

He's not willing to make the addresses public, so email Daddy for info. Other suggestions are welcome.

Do you know @Guy Fawkes whether those fees are charged on PayPal if the money is sent as a gift? My understanding was that there were no fees on gifts. But if I'm wrong, I'd like to know.

Gman

Live and Learn, from their website:

Receiving money – Personal payments:

It's free to receive money from friends or family in the U.S. when they send the money from the PayPal website using only their PayPal balance or their bank account, or a combination of their PayPal balance and bank account.

If you receive a personal payment made from a debit card or credit card, the sender has the option to pay the fee or pass it on to you. If you don't want to pay the fee, you can choose not to accept the payment.

If the fee is passed to you, it is 2.9% plus $0.30 USD of the amount you receive. For example, if you are sent $100.00 USD by credit card, the fee would be $3.20 USD ($2.90 + $0.30).

Do you know @Guy Fawkes whether those fees are charged on PayPal if the money is sent as a gift? My understanding was that there were no fees on gifts. But if I'm wrong, I'd like to know.

Gman

I made the wrong assumption that electronic donation wasn't an option...teaches me to ask next time. Went to a bank branch for the first time in probably 5 years. Flirted with the cute teller, but I digress. Hoping Daddy enjoys the donation by filling the cookie jar!

Archived