Handshakes-Male Dominance?

Gar1eth
This topic is 2997 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Welllllll....hellooooooo stranger!

<TR tries the @jjkrkwood crotch grab on Rvwnsd ;)>

LOL

It is always fun to see the look on guys' faces when I can hold their entire package in my hand. The look on their faces when I take their entire package in my mouth is also quite priceless, but I digress.

All this talk about hands reminds me of a time I was playing with two guys and one of them asked me to play with the other's ass. Next thing I know, I am wrist-deep inside of him. It was like he sucked it in. All I could do is look at my other hand and think "uh, no."

I met a guy today (non-sexual) who had a very firm handshake. I found out after talking to him for a while that he is former military. I don't think he was deliberately trying to hurt me. He looked like an averagely strong guy-not anyone super-ly strong. On the other hand, I'd say my handshake is ok (normal)-but nothing like this guy's.

How's your handshake?

Gman

I find when I shake peoples hands, smile and say, "nice THICK hands" it tends to either delight them or they get wide eyed

I met a guy today (non-sexual) who had a very firm handshake. I found out after talking to him for a while that he is former military. I don't think he was deliberately trying to hurt me. He looked like an averagely strong guy-not anyone super-ly strong. On the other hand, I'd say my handshake is ok (normal)-but nothing like this guy's.

How's your handshake?

Gman

I give it a firm grip and shake. I detest limp fish handshakes.

LOL.

Now we know why I moved to a warm climate!

?

I went for a routine test today-the semi-rapid (it's a 4th generation test) was negative in case you were wondering. :rolleyes:

The guy conducting the test was really cute with a few provisos. He wore leather cuffs, he had that hairstyle with the longer hair on top and buzzed on the sides, one other characteristic that is considered non-pc to mention, and he had a handshake that was only one degree better than a limp fish.

Gman

I have a firm handshake and I have been asked on many occasions if I am a Mason. I know the Mason's have a secret handshake, but I do not know what it is that I am doing to trigger the question.

I also have a firm handshake and big hands (grew up on a working ranch) but my hands size in relation to other things, that is a myth. :(

The mason thing is big in my industry and I get the same question often. :rolleyes::confused:

11046874_10153657987692279_8007005995811258434_n.jpg?oh=1eb719b4bf21290f6dcab7203989415f&oe=578F6104

Archived