Men4rent & rentmassuer

Brian Kevin
This topic is 3006 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

To activate or not to activate-- do you think there are clients whom exclusively use the 2 websites and nothing else???

Open to hear others thoughts before I yay or nay it. I did some searching and didn't find a similar thread, but maybe I missed it. I'm not sure. Sorry, bump me if this is a report.

Guest countryboywny

My personal opinion is that M4RN is a far cry from Rentmen. I hate that they keep expired ads running and use it to coerce advertisers to renew because someone tried to contact them. That being said, I do look at it occasionally especially if I'm looking in a location where Rentmen has limited or no offerings.

My personal opinion is that M4RN is a far cry from Rentmen. I hate that they keep expired ads running and use it to coerce advertisers to renew because someone tried to contact them. That being said, I do look at it occasionally especially if I'm looking in a location where Rentmen has limited or no offerings.

thanks for the insight, so I think I should use it since I'm hitting big and little cities, I wouldn't want someone to miss up on seeing me. I have never used either. I know I've herd good things, just wanted to know if there were any down falls. Also, the reviews there are as even less useful than the RentMen reviews. I will let you all know if I have a change in business because of either. as long as it averages 1 client a month it'll make its money back! I still find it crazy Daddys is free ( I get it to protect daddy and all of us and our community, yes OUR COMMUNITY) I wish everyone would just come here from the other websites, it would make it alot easier I'll tell you that. I'm already sick of answering backpage phone calls, so hoping I can DROP backpage and pick up rentmassure and M4RN, Ill also probably be greedy and keep them all. Massagem4m is expiring soon and I still will not pay over 100$ a month on no fucking ad! Blow me Massagem4m, I have to review my own reviews AND you increase the price for a deteriorating website ! Its turned into such a scam on Massagem4m it was the leading massage site for a while in my opinion. I was seeing 1-5 clients a day just from Massagem4m. Post-Rent Boy shut down, WOOSH, all gone. This is survival of the fittest (get that pun haha!)

To activate or not to activate-- do you think there are clients whom exclusively use the 2 websites and nothing else???

Open to hear others thoughts before I yay or nay it. I did some searching and didn't find a similar thread, but maybe I missed it. I'm not sure. Sorry, bump me if this is a report.

In the past when M4RN has been brought up, some clients comment that it's superior in smaller towns. So if you travel to, or are around "smaller towns" maybe it would help? I'm in a very large metro SoCal area so RM is loaded with choices, but when I drift away from home I'll check M4RN.

That said, M4RN doesn't seem like it's particularly friendly to its customers/advertisers

After your last couple of months, you're one of the 'fittest'.

Fittn'dis high protein diet into my mouth. RIP carbs and gluten :'(

In the past when M4RN has been brought up, some clients comment that it's superior in smaller towns. So if you travel to, or are around "smaller towns" maybe it would help? I'm in a very large metro SoCal area so RM is loaded with choices, but when I drift away from home I'll check M4RN.

That said, M4RN doesn't seem like it's particularly friendly to its customers/advertisers

It doesn't seem very user friendly, such a down fall! I like when the client feels appricated on a website. M4RN seems, HourBoy ish, just not free-- meh. Maybe a months trial. I hit a couple smaller cities along the way so if it sticks to my signature, then it worked!

@MikeBiDude thanks for reaching out to me, it truly means alot to get your advice!

Never have used m4rn. Dislike the layout, does not allow enough info on eacorts.

Yeah, its a F(ucking)Ugly (fugly) website! even Craigslist looks better than M4RN. Hell-- Even Daddies, which has a very dated look, is still more pleasing then M4RN. They're cutting corners, I'm sure their end of the month totals reflect that.

!!!

The handful of negative experiences I've ever had were guys hired via ads on M4R. I'm not saying it's full of lousy guys just that my track record from that site has not been positive.

I've also heard that M4R leaves much to be desired regarding customer service for the guys buying ads there. @Kevin Slater has posted some hilariously funny takedowns of that site in the past. It's based in India and has some quirky definitions of what's allowed in its advertising.

Maybe this will help.

Every market is different but ad statistics for Vegas on 03/02/2016:

Rentmen: 79

M4RN: 63 (43 with actual phone contact info)

Masseurfinder (Heal): 27

Masseurfinder (Relax): 41

MassageM4M: 31

Rentmasseur: 21

Sexymasseur: 14

Backpage: 37 (had been running much higher but heard they now are charging higher ad fees)

Craigslist M4M

Platonic: 12

Romance: 2

M seeking M: 111

Casual: 630*

* Many of these are repeated throughout the day. The trend for the year is slowly increasing though.

CL > Services >Therapeutic (type “Male” in search): 12

To give you another data point, here are my two cents...

I avoid m4rn completely. I hate the small photos, bad layout, and out-of-date ads.

I used to like massagem4m because it had the most advertisers, but it seems like it is now dying and all that business goes to masseurfinder.

I like rentmasseur.com, and due to its association with rentmen.com, I think that advertisers on rentmasseur are usually leaning more toward the erotic side. They don't seem to be censoring ads like the other sites. Initially, it seemed to be filled with guys who advertised and on rentmen and were probably offered complimentary ads to build the masseur side. I still tend to assume that the guys on rentmasseur are offering more of a sexual service than masseurfinder.

Archived