Drunk Driving. NO-NO! I might of saved a life.....

Brian Kevin
This topic is 2457 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Curious minds want to know more!

My top 3:

Sugar scrubs. ;) of course -- Always mentioning this, everyones still intimidated by it, I bet if I switched to "Salt Scrub" you'd try that! The salt really dries the skin out! I used it almost everyday (not on myself either) so I cannot afford any dry skin. 1-time salt scrubs are GREAT multiple salt scrubs-- BAD. Infinante number of sugar scrubs as the pores don't retrain the sugar or oils.

Spankings. Love those.

Kisses and nipp play.

My top 3 list of things to do vicariously. They're also very slow and sensual as well. I like to try all kinds of speeds. Everyone is very different, but so very much alike.

Do you think they're sick of us flirting?

Do you think they would gag at how many times we've seen each other since I've been here, I just can't get enough of those deep blue eyes !!!!!!

The Saucy Pedant is getting jealous.......

T

It would be my pleasure! As dinner company goes, Brian is hard to beat, but a cute blonde from down-under would definitely draw lots of attention.

Lol, Mr Brian is a cute, if oversized blonde (in the nicest possible way), I am neither but I can hold up a conversation as long as I avoid certain political issues (potential melt-downs). You, me and Brian out to dinner would certainly work but one of us would end up home alone! But I'm sure dinner with a down-underer not the focus of attention would also work!

Never sick of you flirting cos we're vicariously flirting with you too!

Amen to that, Brian is sick and tired of me flirting with him from the sidelines!

Lol, Mr Brian is a cute, if oversized blonde (in the nicest possible way), I am neither but I can hold up a conversation as long as I avoid certain political issues (potential melt-downs). You, me and Brian out to dinner would certainly work but one of us would end up home alone! But I'm sure dinner with a down-underer not the focus of attention would also work!

Amen to that, Brian is sick and tired of me flirting with him from the sidelines!

Me too. But he's hard to resist ain't he?!

Shit I wish-- I will say though, I have not had a boring day since I arrived in Atlanta. Roofied, Stalked by tranny hookers, Trolled, Food, Clients, saving the boyfriends (who got the uber to their car just a little bit ago, that bitch ex-manager at my old hotel who tried stealing from me and now this man. Talk about about non-stop action. I can't complain-- I have been blessed so far this year. 2016 is our year baby!!! IF I ever did get famous, I wouldn't stop this. I would still see my clients, I'd still want to massage. I'd be super selective with respectful men, my favorite! I'd probably get exposed and lose my stardom, I am not one to forget where I came from-- EVER. You only get one life, you have to embrace it and always be true to yourself.

Brian baby, you ARE already famous!

Brian baby, you ARE already famous!

I'd like to thank my step-mom for telling me I would be one day. She always said I was crazy enough, and something about marrying an older guy because I never dated anyone my age since I started dating at 18. No daddy issues either before you jump to conclusions ! Mother issues-- if anything haha.

You do realise you're going to get inundated with marriage proposals from older guys now. Form a queue fellas!!

Oh hellz naw. Short, fat white broad gets the front spot in line. It's that NE Ohio connection. ;)

T

You do realise you're going to get inundated with marriage proposals from older guys now. Form a queue fellas!!

As long as they don't end up being abusive like all the others have! Such an oxymoron too right?! Slap em around everyone says-- some people just cant hit someone they care fore and respect, hell I can't hit an elder. I've been groped in pride partys and just endless shit that shouldn't happen that does it comes with how many people actually cant help but notice me because of my height, so many eyes, always looking back at me and always looking up always with the looking up, my favorite is the little kids that are like 3 feet tall that try and jump to reach up. I have a bad habit of ruining it by saying "eat your veggies" then they're gone. Byebye. Kids are great, when I personally don't have to change, feed etc... I'll hold it LOL oh and I'm a god father twice. *rolls eyes* I'm very responsible with children and am CPR certified as well as have worked at a day care and after school program in Worcester County, MA I just like to pretend I hate kids to everyone but its so impossible. I think what kills me is, no one can save anyone. You can say it until you're blue in the face, but nobody will listen. Kids must learn for themselves, I've told kids please dont touch the marshmallow when it comes out of the camp ground fire and I can remember so many of them having just very small histamine reactions to the warm marshmallows no burns thank god, but the second time we did it not one kid grabbed the marshmallow-- Now ONLY IF IT HAD LISTENED AND NOT GRABBED THE MARSHMALLOW. I was the kid that just stuck it in his mouth accepted the burn for the reward, sugar. <=== I can't delete this sentence BUT I can't keep if you guys are gonna rag on me so bad. fuck it. LOL here goes nothing.

WHOW Brian you really have some stories to tell. You have become such a mature person. You good deeds are definitely rewarded. People are so lucky to run across you and your kindness. I am very impressed. You definitely think of the other person. I am interested in that kinky side, something I didn't know about. lol Hang in there and continue the good work. Still waiting for you to come to Dallas.

• 1 year later...

2017-04-05

Carrying on a family tradition

A suburban New York City man has been sentenced to prison for a fatal drunken driving crash — 14 years after his mother killed someone in a drunken driving crash of her own.

Liam Perry, of Yonkers, was sentenced Tuesday to serve two to six years for an August crash that killed 85-year-old Pedro Martinez. The 23-year-old pleaded guilty in February to charges that include vehicular manslaughter and driving while intoxicated.

A relative of the victim said in court that she forgave him.

Perry’s mother, Karen Masterson, spent two years in prison after pleading guilty to manslaughter. Authorities say she was drunk and speeding when she rear-ended another vehicle in November 2002. That crash killed a 77-year-old Yonkers man. The Journal News reports she had two prior drunken driving convictions.

3 Family Members Were Struck and Killed by a Car in the Same Town Within 2 Years

Associated Press

Aug 15, 2017

New York authorities say a Long Island woman who was struck and killed in a hit-and-run accident is the third member of her family to die in a pedestrian accident in the past two years. Police say officers responding to a 911 call Monday found 54-year-old Pauline Aluska, of Lindenhurst, on Montauk Highway in the village. She was taken to a hospital, where she was pronounced dead.

Police tell Newsday she was struck a block from where her brother, 61-year-old John Aluska, was killed in September 2015 in a hit-and-run accident. Drivers in those accidents haven't been found.

This past Mother's Day, May 14, the siblings' sister-in-law was killed in Lindenhurst when a car struck her moments after she pushed her 16-year-old daughter out of the way.

Archived