Jock123

MikeyGMin
This topic is 2995 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Awe seriously thanks guys. I'm going to be completely honest and say I used the "Saturation" feature to make myself a tad darker If that makes sense. Dont judge!

Sweetheart with traps (and everything else) like that...ain't nobody going to be focused on the skin tone! :p:p

So Mr. J123.. you have 2 Austin blokes drooling over you. I think its time to monetize your presence on the forums and Austin seems like the perfect mini test market to make a limited run doing it ;)

We are also entering the most beautiful time of the year here. Austin in May is a wonderful place to be Jock. I bet we could get @Paddy in on this action and the rest of Austin will come out of the woodwork.

I had a pretty good idea he was damned fine, but jeez... no fair!!!! Please sir, I can I have some more?

Yep, Jock has now outed himself as being hot. He had previously outed himself as being smart by his interventions in here! Chill out you guys in Austin, shouldn't you visit him rather than have him visit you. After all that would mean you get the airline miles yourselves!

Yep, Jock has now outed himself as being hot. He had previously outed himself as being smart by his interventions in here! Chill out you guys in Austin, shouldn't you visit him rather than have him visit you. After all that would mean you get the airline miles yourselves!

Well that's the thing, except maybe for a few in the know (possibly), Mr. Jock has not posted his ad link. He's being all coy and shy about that. :D

And I'm not in Austin, but I'll drool just as much as they will. :)

he is giving Kurtis Wolfe a run for the money with the ab shot but nobody has yet to beat Kurtis with his smile

Well, I won't disagree, but I'm hardly impartial when it comes to Kurtis.

I'm having very lustful thoughts about "introducing" them if Jock takes the bait and comes to Austin. An early birthday, Christmas, July 4th, whatever, gift to myself. (Not sure my heart could stand so much hotness in one room, but I'm willing to risk it! ;))

Archived