Plane ticket layaway?

seaboy4hire
This topic is 3009 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

What is the likelihood of actually hooking up with a Flight Attendant?

I hear it's possible and even heard claims of mile-high club membership cards being issued but, in reality, this seems almost like an urban legend.

I've played flirty-face before with cuties and been offered a deadpan "pretzels or peanuts". Perhaps not looking like Shrek would help but what are the real chances?

I hear it's possible and even heard claims of mile-high club membership cards being issued but, in reality, this seems almost like an urban legend.

I've played flirty-face before with cuties and been offered a deadpan "pretzels or peanuts". Perhaps not looking like Shrek would help but what are the real chances?

I posted this awhile back.

It does happen...for real

the Club!"

JFK to LAX on AA must be an interesting route.

Many, many years ago in my early 30s, was traveling back on AA from NY with my other half...a rarity but we were in first class this time on evening flight. 2 male flight attendants...both hotties. I'd like to think of myself as a hottie too... back then, of course. (now, time has been cruel to me) . We eyed each other during the flight. One motioned me to the back of plane during the flight, we went into the lavatory, and I gave him head. He then said, 'wait', "I'll send the other one back. I waited a minute and the other FA came in... and I did him. My partner slept through it all.

I did get the name of the one FA and wrote a nice complimentary letter to Crandall, CEO of AA on my letterhead about how great the service was.

Got a nice note back.

Best flight I EVER had!

Mile high Club X 2. . :)

Or you can just marry a flight attendant and fly for free!!!! :)

Yes Keith, what is the opportunity these days to score with a flight attendant? Is it against company policy? Back in my much younger twink days I had many a good time with flight attendants that would give me their numbers and we would meet up on a layover or if they were local even better. (i lived in Chicago at the time, home of UAL) But this was a good 25 years ago. Given the current corporate environment I am curious if this is even allowed or if it is forbidden now.

Yes Keith, what is the opportunity these days to score with a flight attendant? Is it against company policy? Back in my much younger twink days I had many a good time with flight attendants that would give me their numbers and we would meet up on a layover or if they were local even better. (i lived in Chicago at the time, home of UAL) But this was a good 25 years ago. Given the current corporate environment I am curious if this is even allowed or if it is forbidden now.

There are no policies against it, we are just not allowed to do anything on the plane, we are allowed to talk to PAX and give out number out if we like.

Archived