Good Morning to ALL!

Brian Kevin
This topic is 3026 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This is my last morning in Daytona Beach-- very sad about it, but very excited to start my tour today.

I will cry upon flying out of Daytona, looking back at just the last 3 months, have shaped and grown so much. I have had some great experiences here. I've learned alot about myself and alot about you guys. I hope I can continue to grow and you guys can be my rays of sunshine :)

As I zip my suitcase closed, I will be turning yet another stone in the life of Bri.

I hope you all enjoy your morning coffee, gym routine and breakfast, those able to enjoy donuts PLEASE eat 5 or 6 for me.

This is my last morning in Daytona Beach-- very sad about it, but very excited to start my tour today.

I will cry upon flying out of Daytona, looking back at just the last 3 months, have shaped and grown so much. I have had some great experiences here. I've learned alot about myself and alot about you guys. I hope I can continue to grow and you guys can be my rays of sunshine :)

As I zip my suitcase closed, I will be turning yet another stone in the life of Bri.

I hope you all enjoy your morning coffee, gym routine and breakfast, those able to enjoy donuts PLEASE eat 5 or 6 for me.

Safe travels Brian!

^ people are staring at me now because of the sext butt pic. Used to it. They start everywhere, no matter what. My favorite lookis when I walk by and they realize my height and jump a little as they look up x especially those who text and walk, i like playing chicken with them.

I can't keep my hands to myself. It's been a long 48 hours with no maaturbation.

I'm suprising some one with an DSL load. Haha.

BK, "Life of Bri" is a really nice title for an autobiography. I hope you add many happy chapters* to it on your upcoming tour. Muchos besitos, -TR

*I'm personally rooting for a chapter(s) on a Dominican romance ;)

BK, "Life of Bri" is a really nice title for an autobiography. I hope you add many happy chapters* to it on your upcoming tour. Muchos besitos, -TR

*I'm personally rooting for a chapter(s) on a Dominican romance ;)

Thank you, let's see how he plays his cards. I'm not one to actively chase. Ill say hello and engage in many conversations but he must also reach out to me, hehe !

iMuchos gracias!

Archived