Happy Tears

Reluctant Daddy
This topic is 3025 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Wonderful story...It takes a very special person to do that for you pet.

I'm dealing with an aging pet now. Life is a constant series of accommodations to help her get through the day. It's painful sometimes watching her trying to do the simplest of things. Our time together gets more and more precious.

I'm dealing with an aging pet now. Life is a constant series of accommodations to help her get through the day. It's painful sometimes watching her trying to do the simplest of things. Our time together gets more and more precious.

Give her lots of extra hugs and kisses, let her know how special she is, surprise her with unexpected treats, and tell her you love her every chance you get. These are the good memories that will make you smile years from now.

Wonderful story...It takes a very special person to do that for you pet.

In addition to the advice NYCLooker gave you, may I suggest taking as many pictures and video as you can? I did that with my beloved cat who passed away at 21 YO and am so glad I did. Whenever I am feeling down I haul out a pic or vid and my day is instantly brighter.

In addition to the advice NYCLooker gave you, may I suggest taking as many pictures and video as you can? I did that with my beloved cat who passed away at 21 YO and am so glad I did. Whenever I am feeling down I haul out a pic or vid and my day is instantly brighter.

Thank you so much for the suggestion. It just occurred to me that I have very few photographs of her, and not one vid.

Thank you so much for the suggestion. It just occurred to me that I have very few photographs of her, and not one vid.

You are welcome. Two of my treasured vids are "Beloved Cat vs The Yogurt Container" and "Watch the Former Feral Discover the Toy on the Elastic String Hanging from the Door Frame."

Archived