I'm a Baron!

José Soplanucas
This topic is 3068 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This "varón" ("male" in Spanish) is now a Baron. I'll celebrate this weekend with a premium hire.

Congrats Latbear!! I hope you don't mind if I tell you the same thing I told @glennnn last week when he achieved his new status-namely that the number of men-at-arms you are now required to supply to your Prince (me) the next time I declare war has now increased along with your rank.

And you get extra brownie points if those men-at-arms are handsome, athletic to muscular, bottom, and are great kissers!!:p

In fact you should start drafting men like this now.

So let it be written. So let it be done. :D

Your Prince,

Gman the 1st

Congrats Latbear!! I hope you don't mind if I tell you the same thing I told @glennnn last week when he achieved his new status-namely that the number of men-at-arms you are now required to supply to your Prince (me) the next time I declare war has now increased along with your rank.

And you get extra brownie points if those men-at-arms are handsome, athletic to muscular, bottom, and are great kissers!!:p

Your Prince,

Gman the 1st

Ah, yes! Men in tights with very short tunics. I'm on it, my Liege.

This "varón" ("male" in Spanish) is now a Baron. I'll celebrate this weekend with a premium hire.

Tally Ho! And congratulations. I really have no concept of the rules that govern advancement here, do you? I just know it must be a meritocracy, right?

Baron Glennnn

Your Prince,

Gman the 1st

I submit to your crown and gladly report that the recruitment has started. We are ready for combat.

Tally Ho! And congratulations. I really have no concept of the rules that govern advancement here, do you? I just know it must be a meritocracy, right?

Baron Glennnn

Yes, it's the number of posts. Here's a rough breakdown. There may be a minor error or two in this chart. But for the most part it's correct. I would be remiss in not mentioning that this chart is courtesy of a lot of hard work put in by @TruHart1

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j12/itsallos/7EF404DD-3A78-4BE1-B096-B18C2603FE78.png_zpsztxvuvax.jpeg

Gman

Yes, it's the number of posts. Here's a rough breakdown. There may be a minor error or two in this chart. But for the most part it's correct. I would be remiss in not mentioning that this chart is courtesy of a lot of hard work put in by @TruHart1

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j12/itsallos/7EF404DD-3A78-4BE1-B096-B18C2603FE78.png_zpsztxvuvax.jpeg

Gman

Thank you to you both!!!! A major mystery solved, and boy, do I have a long way to go.

820 posts, especially for the short time you've been amongst us, is nothing to sneeze at. You are very deserving of the accolade.

Gman

I don't know how to post pictures, cartoons and other online material on the Forum from my Ellipses notebook. I hope to get some help with this at the PS Weekend,....along with some more intimate instruction, of course. In both cases I think I will do best with personal, hands-on coaching.:rolleyes:

Gman

An administrator should pin this somewhere. Gracias!

I just wish I could think of something to say to increase my numbers.................

Tell us some salacious background or sexual info about yourself. That always draws comments and likes. We love a little gentle gossip. Are you gay? When did you figure it out and start scratching the itch?

Archived