Best and worst things said in bed

ChrisWydeman
This topic is 3036 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am with you there, brother.

Along those same lines, when I was in my 20s living in NYC, I met a very handsome guy at Uncle Charlie's. During our subsequent date, he comes out with, "I'm old enough to be your father." Totally killed the mood!! Never saw him again. Which is probably why I cringe when I hear someone throwing the word "daddy" around.

Can't think of a best line at the moment.

One of the best.... "That may have been my hottest sexual experience ever!!"

Ok the worse... "Do you party?" Me being new and naive to hiring at the time, I didn't know what this meant. I talked about it before on the forum, but this lead to the worse situation I ever encountered hiring.

I know it wasn't asked, but one of the funniest thing said to me (last night actually)... "Why does your dick smell like chocolate?" It was both funny and kinda sexy. Thanks AA!!! :D

One of the best.... "That may have been my hottest sexual experience ever!!"

Ok the worse... "Do you party?" Me being new and naive to hiring at the time, I didn't know what this meant. I talked about it before on the forum, but this lead to the worse situation I ever encountered hiring.

I know it wasn't asked, but one of the funniest thing said to me (last night actually)... "Why does your dick smell like chocolate?" It was both funny and kinda sexy. Thanks AA!!! :D

Were you jerking off with coco butter?

Were you jerking off with coco butter?

Nope. I like to switch up my body lotion. Currently, after a shower I use a body moisturing oil that's cocoa butter based. It keeps my skin soft and I smell like chocolate for the rest of the day.

Some guys I have met love it so much that I've brought a bottle to sessions and gave them a nice rub down.

Archived