Sorry if it's a repeat - happy bday, Magic Tony!

Truereview
This topic is 3058 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I heard from various sources this gentleman was quite the celebrity last weekend! feliz cumpleaños!

:)

http://rentmen.com/MagicTony

I will second that motion as he was a HUGE celebrity there as he made a lot of heads turn most definately at the DC Forum Luncheon and outside of the DC event as well.

Was quite proud my suggestion for him to come to his first forum event did ALOT of good, and do hope he comes to the one in Palm Springs coming up in May as well for which he does have great interest in doing, and will encourage more and more for him to come seeing how successful the DC event was.

He was a little nervous on how the outcome would be considering this being his 1st forum gathering, and was glad that Jawateck, and many others took onto him quite fondly as it made him feel good that the risk not know how everything will turn out was to his best benefit.

Thanks you guys for making him feel welcomed, and well-loved here and at the DC Luncheon.

He is a awesome guy, and one who is not only sexy as hell, but a lot of fun to be with, and a hell of a sweet guy.

Certainly has the JD Daniels "Seal Of Approval" that's for sure as I'm quite proud of his success and will be always cheering for greater success for in the future to come more his way. :D:D

Happy Birthday, Tony as you are the absolute best, and I can be of one to vouch for that in many ways being the amazing friend you are. ;);).

Darn restaurant tables! You can only fit one chair on each side of a person, but I bet there were 8 or 10 men in the room who wanted to sit in those seats around Tony, or better yet, in his lap. ;)

You could have easily sat next to him as we would have made room for you absolutely. Of course I could have imagined of what could have been if you sat on his lap or him sat on yours. ;):p:p.

Archived