Planning my first vacation to Palm Spring for IBC

doitb4ugo
This topic is 3037 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Any suggestions and/or stuff not to miss or places to go, people to see???

I will be attending International Bear Convergence for a few days followed by a few days on my own.

Gotta take the Tram Ride Up San Jacquinto Mountain - and tour the Red Rocks - Sunday Beer Blast at the Barracks is a must

Try THE MESS breakfast at Carl's right next to the Canyon Club - Even the biggest bear cant finish this delish mega breakfast served all day!

Stop by Georgies Alibi and see Malcolm Bartending Outside or Managing - and tell him you used to Fuck him at Boots Bar/27th Street Baths

in Ft. Lauderdale --- and Does this Bar carry Night-Train.

Stay at a clothing optional and get a naked massage poolside ---

Bring your 90 SPF Sunscreen and don't forget to spray your taint!!!!

Have Fun - I may Join the party - Not Sure as of yet

If you like to hike, there are loads of trails, some of which start right downtown. There are also the Indian Canyons south of town, the Whitewater Preserve north of town, from which you can access the Pacific Coast Trail if you want to hike to Canada or Mexico, and the Coachella Valley Preserve, where you can stand on top of the San Andreas Fault (and hope it doesn't decide to move). For less athletic activity, there is Sunnylands, the Annenberg estate in Rancho Mirage (for which you need to order tickets way in advance), as long as Obama isn't using it for diplomatic talks. You will need a car to get to any of these places except the trails from downtown.

Archived