Brit boy Andrew traveling USA

dutchmuch
This topic is 2729 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with Beeethoven that advertised times (60 or 90 min) are being discounted more and more and the prices are also going up more and more (especially for "sensorial" or those who advertise "custom" that are indistinguishable sometimes from any other modality). I've noticed that for a 90 min (which I almost always do) is that there is about ten minutes to meet/undress/get on the table and then once its done, there can be a shower, getting dressed, goodbye's etc. that is another ten minutes or more that leaves only about an hour or so for the actual massage. However there are some really professionals out there who give you the entire 90 minutes and I always make the point of telling them how much I appreciate it. On two occasions I have had masseurs stop after an hour on a 90 minute session saying they were too tired or something. Clearly they weren't into it. Move on from those who don't deliver what they advertise. Stick with the ones who do the job throroughly and well. They are out there

I agree with Beeethoven that advertised times (60 or 90 min) are being discounted more and more and the prices are also going up more and more (especially for "sensorial" or those who advertise "custom" that are indistinguishable sometimes from any other modality). I've noticed that for a 90 min (which I almost always do) is that there is about ten minutes to meet/undress/get on the table and then once its done, there can be a shower, getting dressed, goodbye's etc. that is another ten minutes or more that leaves only about an hour or so for the actual massage. However there are some really professionals out there who give you the entire 90 minutes and I always make the point of telling them how much I appreciate it. On two occasions I have had masseurs stop after an hour on a 90 minute session saying they were too tired or something. Clearly they weren't into it. Move on from those who don't deliver what they advertise. Stick with the ones who do the job throroughly and well. They are out there

I stopped getting 90 minute massages (with a couple exceptions) because it was always more like 60 minutes, 70 at best.

For the hour massages, I've noticed many try to initiate the "ending" at around 35-45 minutes in. Depending on the circumstance, that can lead to a pretty short massage. But even if you were able to "last" until the full hour, most of the "therapists" would get annoyed or give up.

Archived