Is It Just Crunchy Granola Seattle-But Why Is 'Everyone' On An App 420 Friendly?

Gar1eth
This topic is 3052 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh this is nothing....MGM can tell you I am far sharper in private.....

You guys didn't know that Kur does webcamming? I highly recommend taking him private. The man has quite a mouth on him, but he knows how to use it. ;)

Would it be safe? After all, Kuriosity did kill the cat!!:p

It'd be my expectation that a companion isn't taking anything, but, given a choice, I'll take someone who has been smoking over a drinker any day.

I've never met an angry, aggressive weed smoker - worst case is they are an intellectual puddle and unable to function.

On the other hand, I have been kneed in the balls 'accidentally' by a companion who was a Jack Daniels aficionado.

My experience is that drinkers become a problem much more quickly and easily than smokers.

All things in moderation.

Even though I really like pot as a sex drug, when I meet with a companion, I don't use pot or poppers. I want the experience to be natural and unadulaterated.

I haven't had any modern edibles, but back when people used to bake pot brownies, etc., it seemed to me that the effect was very different from smoking. Edibles mostly just made me very sleepy. I have noticed that the effect from vaping is also different from the effect of smoking.

I haven't had any modern edibles, but back when people used to bake pot brownies, etc., it seemed to me that the effect was very different from smoking. Edibles mostly just made me very sleepy. I have noticed that the effect from vaping is also different from the effect of smoking.

Not that I have tried the new edibles, but I was at our annual Superbowl party last year and a few of my friends had a very good time on half a gummy bear. :)

You might rethink the new edibles model, from what I hear it's not your mama's brownies anymore. ;)

Again just second hand information since I don't use marijuana but I now know a lot of pretty regular users since legalization in Colorado and many swear by the edibles. o_O

Not that I have tried the new edibles, but I was at our annual Superbowl party last year and a few of my friends had a very good time on half a gummy bear. :)

You might rethink the new edibles model, from what I hear it's not your mama's brownies anymore. ;)

Again just second hand information since I don't use marijuana but I now know a lot of pretty regular users since legalization in Colorado and many swear by the edibles. o_O

I have a friend who lives in Colorado. The last time I visited him, he showed me his stash of edibles. He had enough on hand to start his own dispensary. He's somebody who has always loved shopping. Now that pot's legal in CO, it has given him a whole new product class to shop.

Archived