Vote: Which wild-card team has the best chance to win the Super Bowl?

geminibear
This topic is 3085 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://espn.go.com/blog/kansas-city-chiefs/post/_/id/15451/vote-which-wild-card-team-has-the-best-chance-to-win-the-super-bowl

Which wild-card team has the best chance to win the Super Bowl?

NFC:

• Green Bay Packers
  • Seattle Seahawks

AFC:

• Kansas City Chiefs
  • Pittsburgh Steelers

http://41.media.tumblr.com/ff3f552a716ee00f50138cd08c3c7eb6/tumblr_o0i8poNuFH1uprc7ko1_r2_1280.jpg

Image borrowed from @IndyGuy for inspiration.

Chiefs have the easiest road there. Houston then Denver and then the remaining team right now that would look to be New England,

Steelers have to play Cincinnati, Dalton may not play for them. Then New England or Denver and then the other most likely.

Seattle has Minnesota and then Arizona or Carolina and then likely the other

Green Bay has Washington and then Carolina and then likely Arizona or Seattle.

Seattle is an interesting choice as they might get by Minnesota and then play Arizona who they have played twice this year and who they just trampled last week. And then if the Pckers get through, they would have a home game against the Packers in which they will be strongly favored.

Packers have the easiest game in the NFC playing Washington and the Cam Newton and the Panthers

Wait..... What?

That road is through Denver.

Denver is the one seed, theoretically all teams need to go through Denver, In the AFC. Though Pittsburgh could avoid the Broncos, whereas Kansas City cannot. While I was writing the post I saved it for a second and you must have jumped on it because the post as finalized said Chiefs have the easiest route in the AFC.

Denver is the one seed, theoretically all teams need to go through Denver, in the AFC

Yes I understand all roads to the Superbowl in the AFC will go through Denver.:rolleyes:

I am saying that said road is will not be easy for the Steelers, Texans, Chiefs, Bengals, or Patriots. :p

Archived