Hooray - Finally Made Viscount!!

JDXXX
This topic is 3052 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Seem to be a good week starting off the New Year all the way around as I just now made "Viscount" of the forum.

Think I'll treat myself by going to "The Stinking Rose" in Beverly Hills for a celebration dinner. ;);););):p.

Any other suggestions????

Seem to be a good week starting off the New Year all the way around as I just now made "Viscount" of the forum.

Think I'll treat myself by going to "The Stinking Rose" in Beverly Hills for a celebration dinner. ;);););):p.

Don't quit your day job, the salary isn't what I was expecting. Also squirrel away some of that EOY award money , bc the benefits are less than one would expect for such an executive position. I am hearing that they frown about taking vacations! o_O

Just enjoy it all, it's very well deserved, JD.

Stinking Rose has lots of traditional fair... of course lots of garlic.... yummmm. Maybe just good food but just an old tradition... Musso and Franks.... just wonderful old Hollywood. And you can't go wrong with Suzanne Goin's. Lucques. . No matter, just sit back, relax and enjoy.

P.S. If you go to Stinking Rose....and enjoy it's delicious garlic everything... haha.. maybe hold off meeting a client just right after......:)

For many of us you were born a Prince!

I must admit, when I think of JD, I feel he may have been born a Prince but he is now a King who acts like he wants to give this humble servant the best time and a BFE that makes me feel like a king each time I'm lucky enough to see him again!

TruHart1 :cool:

I must admit, when I think of JD, I feel he may have been born a Prince but he is now a King who acts like he wants to give this humble servant the best time and a BFE that makes me feel like a king each time I'm lucky enough to see him again!

You already have a unique tittle, and I think I had something to do with HRH Daddy giving it to you...

You already have a unique tittle, and I think I had something to do with HRH Daddy giving it to you...

Yes, and I thank you Marylander, for your generosity in suggesting it! I also thank Deej for making it happen! However, I have never achieved "Viscount" status ( I am not complaining at all, though!;)) because of Daddy's gift of my honorary title! :) Thank's so very much to all of you!

Oh, and BTW, my pay here is the same as you receive for becoming a most exalted Viscount, (congratulations!) Mr. Daniels! :D

I guess it's exciting due to the fact I was just been award EOY 2015, and then 2 days later elevated to Viscount here on the forum.

2016 is seems to be heading off to an amazing start that's unbelievable. Just very well be my year this year, and gonna enjoy every bit of happiness and luck that's coming my way.

I believe it's COUNT ... at 2,000 posts ...

0 – 9 Newbie

10-24 Novice

25-49 Apprentice

50-99 Journeyman

100-249 Master

250-499 Knight

500-749 Lord

750-999 Baron

1000-1999 Viscount

2000-2999 Count

3000-3999 Earl

4000-4999 Marquess

5000-5999 Duke

6000-6999 Peer

7000+ Prince

Stinking Rose has lots of traditional fair... of course lots of garlic.... yummmm. Maybe just good food but just an old tradition... Musso and Franks.... just wonderful old Hollywood. And you can't go wrong with Suzanne Goin's. Lucques. . No matter, just sit back, relax and enjoy.

P.S. If you go to Stinking Rose....and enjoy it's delicious garlic everything... haha.. maybe hold off meeting a client just right after......:)

Nothing better than Musso and Franks. Old world graciousness. Yum.

Archived