"Unforgettable"....she was. Natalie Cole 1950-2015

bigvalboy
This topic is 3048 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Truly in tears right now as I can't believe she passed.

Just received a text from a client of the news, and now here on the forum. Wow!!!

Totally a shocker, and so unexpected.

Grew up listening to her music as she was a legendary icon in the world of music as well as a household name in all of America.

Pink Cadillac will always be a favorite of mine. Love the video as she's giving you sexy sass at it's best. ;).

My heart goes out to her loved ones who are mourning of her tragic passing.

May you RIP, Natalie. You will be sadly missed as this is a sad day for most of us who loved and adored her as she will always hold a smile forever in our hearts - especially mine. :(:(.

Truly in tears right now as I can't believe she passed.

Just received a text from a client of the news, and now here on the forum. Wow!!!

Totally a shocker, and so unexpected.

Grew up listening to her music as she was a legendary icon in the world of music as well as a household name in all of America.

Pink Cadillac will always be a favorite of mine. Love the video as she's giving you sexy sass at it's best. ;).

My heart goes out to her loved ones who are mourning of her tragic passing.

May you RIP, Natalie. You will be sadly missed as this is a sad day for most of us who loved and adored her as she will always hold a smile forever in our hearts - especially mine. :(:(.

The duet with her late father... 'Unforgettable'. Just seeing this video.... nothing else needs to be said.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/01/01/natalie-cole-duet-dad-nat-king-unforgettable-video-dead-watch/

The duet with her late father... 'Unforgettable'. Just seeing this video.... nothing else needs to be said.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/01/01/natalie-cole-duet-dad-nat-king-unforgettable-video-dead-watch/

I agree, Jack. The entire "Unforgettable" album she came out with in 1991 is spectacular. Haven't been another amazing album of such tribute and class since.

Archived