A little help from my friends

Trixie
This topic is 7249 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Some of you might remember a passing reference i made some weeks ago about helping a friend paint an apartment. Well we did so again this week, and again my friend's lovely brother helped also. Now, I am way, way out of the closet with these guys, and we frequently joke around, so as the conversation turned toward sex (as it almost always does) my friend began bragging about what a huge dick his brother has, comparing it to a paint roller. This brother of his is tall, lean, good-looking in a rustic way, with beautiful amber colored eyes.

Skeptically, I said, "Ok, show me.."

And he did.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I am not a size queen, but still, I was bowled over. Not just the size, but the sheer loveliness of it!

This boy is a star waiting to be b(p)orn. He simply must have a spread (fold-out!) in Latin Inches or some such pictorial.

He's willing, if the money's right. Does anyone know what sort of pay these models receive, and how he could get "hooked up"?

(No, i didn't see it erect, but one doesn't need to to realize that this boy was given a talent!)

Trix

A really good friend would volunteer to take nude photos of this guy and he would HAVE to be erect in some of them. Front and rear shots are a must. Buy a disposable camera if necessary and then submit the photos to the appropriate magazines.

If your friend's brother can't afford to pay you for this I think it would be fair to expect a little action from him in the bedroom.

True friendship is hard to find and requires sacrifice sometimes. I know you are that kind of person willing to help someone in need. What would Mother Teresa do in your place? I think we know the answer to that one.

Follow your heart and I'm sure you will be rewarded.

Get a single-use camera (or a cheap digital) and send pictures to the magazine(s) you're interested in. (Include face, full body nude, front and back.) Most magazines have submission instructions in every issue.

But don't hold your breath. Many of the spreads you see in magazines actually come from freelance photographers. They find the models, do the shoots (often for barter rather than a fee), and they shop the finished pictures around.

His best bet, actually, is to hook up with one of the established figure photographers. They probably have a better shot at getting a spread placed.

Just make sure he understands that it's like a tattoo. It's permanent, and eventually people WILL find out about it. He seems like a fairly open-minded guy, but if there's anyone he wouldn't want to know about his nudie pics ... well ... fuggedaboutit. They WILL find out. And once he signs the model release, he has absolutely no control over where those pics may show up.

My dearest Foxy...

Do you not think I am WAY ahead of you on

this one? Oh, I am thinking, thinking...

thinking that this boy is going to cost me alot of money.

But it's all worth it in the name of ART!

(excuse me, i had a little gas there..)

it's all worth it the name of naked nude guys with their clothes off!

La fotografeuse, Trixie

Archived