3D Printer

craigville beach
This topic is 3062 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I wear analogue hearing aids. The majority of the hearing aids you get today are digital. Eventually, I may have to get a small 3D printer to replace my plastic parts on my hearing aid -- they don't make them anymore.

You might find that the sound quality from digital aids is considerably better.

Also, precision of many (most) consumer 3D printers leaves much to be desired.

A better solution might be to Google a professional service bureau that could laser-scan your existing hearing aid components, then print replacements on an industrial-grade 3D printer.

I wear analogue hearing aids. The majority of the hearing aids you get today are digital. Eventually, I may have to get a small 3D printer to replace my plastic parts on my hearing aid -- they don't make them anymore.

early next month i have an appointment with the audiologist i hear noise but most of the time i can't make out the words that the noise i hear is suppose to represent i'm sure a hearing aid is next

So, now that all the presents are unwrapped, did anyone get a 3D printer? Does anyone have a 3D printer?

Has anyone tried to create a very nice sex toy with a 3D printer? Just a dirty little thought that popped into

my head today. :D:D:D

Really... Just popped into your head today? I think not.. :)

I have digital hearing aids - they are great! I can make 4 different settings depending on whether it is just normal day-to-day, driving (in a convertible), 1 to 1 meeting, and restaurant or party. In addition, they are bluetooth and I can point a receiver and set for surround-sound or just focused like at a play. Volume adjustments and I can receive my phone thru them via the bluetooth.

The only problem is that I have to replace the batteries about every 4-5 days. I fought getting them and now I can't be without them!

Archived