Heat wave.

Brian Kevin
This topic is 3080 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
78°F on Christmas Eve.

80°F on Christmas.

:O

This Ohio boy is outside dirnking, laughing, smoking and starting to smoke a 40 LB rib roast.

So you like 80° at Christmas? Here in Central California it's in the 50s now. ... perfect for the holidays. Tired of 80° days during this time of year.

So you like 80° at Christmas? Here in Central California it's in the 50s now. ... perfect for the holidays. Tired of 80° days during this time of year.

Having lived in Oh and Ma for 24 years. Yes I would like to NOT see snow on Christmas. Where I'm form 1-5 feet is normal. We drive and are expected to go to work and school in the snow. We only get shut down if its below 0 and the snow plows were NOT ready. Any time we expect a storm snow plows drive around laying rockstalk and liquid De-Icer coats your car and the roads.

Snow on Halloween is normal. Snow in February is normal. Ice storms are normal. The sun and the heat are hiding from the Midwest and north east (New England) its only a couple hundred miles from "home" but I REALLY could get used to this.

I've broken a dozen bones and its nice to not be in constant uncomfort because its so cold you can feel it about to snow.

PS in the 50s we start going swimming and running around in flip flops and shorts where I live in the spring.

82 in Miami, partly cloudy. Sitting here at airport gate Headed to LA where it is in the 60s and sunny....weather is bizarre!

save me some of your meat, pls ;)

Plenty of meat for you buddy and adam someone call daddy and if anyone else is hungry :) I just confirmed my trip to Daytona Beach. Whose readyyy

Having lived in Oh and Ma for 24 years. Yes I would like to NOT see snow on Christmas. Where I'm form 1-5 feet is normal. We drive and are expected to go to work and school in the snow. We only get shut down if its below 0 and the snow plows were NOT ready. Any time we expect a storm snow plows drive around laying rockstalk and liquid De-Icer coats your car and the roads.

Snow on Halloween is normal. Snow in February is normal. Ice storms are normal. The sun and the heat are hiding from the Midwest and north east (New England) its only a couple hundred miles from "home" but I REALLY could get used to this.

I've broken a dozen bones and its nice to not be in constant uncomfort because its so cold you can feel it about to snow.

PS in the 50s we start going swimming and running around in flip flops and shorts where I live in the spring.

Don't want you breaking more bones, Brian. And I understand that spending so much time in the cold, you enjoy the warmth in December. But it's December and Christmas....and I want it to SNOW!!!! ;) 50s here, were all bundled up.

78°F on Christmas Eve.

80°F on Christmas.

One of the pleasures of living in Southern California is the smugness and self-satisfaction we feel when it is beautiful here this time of year and the rest of the country is mired in sleet, snow, ice, slush, and bitter bitter cold. http://www.ourgtn.org/public/style_emoticons/default/zima.gif

And now the weather goes changing the rules. Doesn't seem fair. http://www.ourgtn.org/public/style_emoticons/default/bah.gif

Oh well, we will check back in February. http://www.ourgtn.org/public/style_emoticons/default/th_giggle.gif

JK enjoy the warmth, enjoy the barbecue, and enjoy the relaxation! http://www.ourgtn.org/public/style_emoticons/default/ABH.gif.

Archived