Thank you...

Brian Kevin
This topic is 3086 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

@Steve yabsley and @bostonman for your wonderful reviews I'm a softy I'm over here with tears in my eyes. Reading your review again, those are the nicest things anyone has ever said about me in my life. I truly appreciate you and everyone else whom has touched me (Quaalude free) it really means about to me. I will strive to make you all proud :*

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Congrats, Kevin...You seem like a really cool good guy and it's really nice to see good things happen to a good guy. Happy Holidays!

Thanks so much very kind of you. I appreciate your kind words :*

Congrats Kevin, Hope to see you in Worcester sometime soon

Sorry Worcester didn't work out this time

Aweee baby daddy that's the nicest thing you've said to me.

You're right. Mainly because You havent asked for child support of our three children(Yet)

http://33.media.tumblr.com/43c48eb8491a2a75a8feccc7b2cb76f3/tumblr_mga95tn3KT1qcwgrvo1_r1_250.gif

(Quaalude free)

Are Quaaludes still around? I haven't heard of them for decades. After the legal manufacture of the drug ended in the United States in 1982, underground laboratories in Mexico continued illegal manufacture of methaqualone all through the 1980s, continuing the use of the "714" stamp, until their popularity waned in the early 1990s. Purported methaqualone is in a significant minority of cases found to be inert, or contain diphenhydramine or benzodiazepines. I'm curious if it's making a comeback...

Are Quaaludes still around? I haven't heard of them for decades. After the legal manufacture of the drug ended in the United States in 1982, underground laboratories in Mexico continued illegal manufacture of methaqualone all through the 1980s, continuing the use of the "714" stamp, until their popularity waned in the early 1990s. Purported methaqualone is in a significant minority of cases found to be inert, or contain diphenhydramine or benzodiazepines. I'm curious if it's making a comeback...

I've never seen or had one before. I did a research paper on them go school when I was in college. I wish it had been after the scandle with that man, because my paper would have made the tabloids. I miss writing papers for school ;'(

But I knew Bostonman would give you a good write-up! Love you, mate!

Love ya too mista airplane flyer

Thanks Brian! Love you too!

Gasp! Gentlemen, according to previous threads, the use of "love" indicates major issues of insecurity, co-dependence, and forebodes tremendous issues ahead for what will become an untenable client-provider relationship. Consider yourselves warned! And happy holidays to you both!

;)

Ps- you two are just sweetie pies. Thanks for the good cheer.

Fluffy has them in stock in stock, but they're going fast.

tumblr_m1ogugo7eF1qhtnzso1_500.png

Drugs are all right in their place (and your place, and my place :p ) but ludes are one of three substances I tried once and immediately thought, Jesus creeping shit! Never again. The other two being crack and ketamine.

lude

A Quaalude (a tranquilizer, downer), or an abbreviation for a Honda Prelude (but only by the younger generation). Contrary to the belief of some idiots, it is not the word for crass behavior. That would be LEWD, you tools.

He took a bunch of ludes, amazed us all by his lewd behavior, and promptly passed out in the back of his buddy's Lude.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=lude

Archived