Sexy Shirtless Jogger...

whipped guy
This topic is 3090 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Jogger: "...I'm also single"

weatherman: " uhmmmm...We are asking the ladies of Chicago..."

TR: "W H A T E V E R! I'm getting on a plane and packing my raincoat"

Actually Primo, come to find out, he was just visiting Chicago and he actually lives here in the Denver Metro Area.

Mi casa, tu casa. ;)

We can go on a "Otter" hunting party and convince him he otter go home with us. (looking for my baby seal club and .45):cool:

Hot, shirtless runner in viral video is from Littleton

Actually Primo, come to find out, he was just visiting Chicago and he actually lives here in the Denver Metro Area.

Mi casa, tu casa. ;)

We can go on a "Otter" hunting party and convince him he otter go home with us. (looking for my baby seal club and .45):cool:

Hot, shirtless runner in viral video is from Littleton

I'm otterly not into sharing, buuuuuuut it never hurts to have a witty, cuddly wingman! ;)

PS -Bring tony along!

Well there was the comment in the second vid at 2:10 o_O...where he is talking to the reporter the next day. I'm unpacking as we speak. :(

Now BVB don't give up just yet! That's not the BVB that we all know here! If anyone would be able to get him to switch teams I'll bet that it just might be you! You are not known to be a quitter! Plus, it might be fun trying! :D

But wherever you are ladies, pay heed: according to TMZ, “the recent grad of Moody Bible Institute” is “serious about finding himself a woman,” but he’ll be keeping things PG until a special gal puts a ring on it. Renoe “says he’s still going to wait for his honeymoon to tear up his v-card.” (No funny business, Olivia Culpo!)

Sounds as though that will simply make it more of a challenge for BVB to get him to change teams. As I said above, if anyone can do it.... :D

....."I'm just really happy with the Lord, and all that he's done for me...." wait what? I'm unpacking as we speak. :(

Funny how quickly he because soooo unsexy and suddenly soooo plain and boring.

Dude...put your shirt on and get your ass to a nunnery.

And he seemed so promising at first! I never thought that it would be necessary to bring out the heavy artillery in the form of whips, chains, and whatever to get this boy to do the deed. However, I'm not sure even that would do the trick.

Oh well!

In any event, if anyone out there is still game to try and corrupt the boy let me know. I would be more than willing to lend a helping hand!

Funny how quickly he because soooo unsexy and suddenly soooo plain and boring.

Dude...put your shirt on and get your ass to a nunnery.

So he has religious faith and that makes him "unsexy and plain and boring?" Gee, and they say that right wing Christians are narrow-minded.

They guy is hot, religion or no religion.

So he has religious faith and that makes him "unsexy and plain and boring?" Gee, and they say that right wing Christians are narrow-minded.

They guy is hot, religion or no religion.

For the record I totally agree and especially the comparison with right wingers as I often find lefties to be quite intolerant as well. While the above was not specifically directed at me, I never said that he was not sexy, only that it would be a challenge to get him to do the deed! If anything attempting to get him to play on a different team would make it all the more fun!

The Littleton resident said if women truly are interested in him they can find him at the Starbucks along Wadsworth and Bowles. He frequents it often.

Please forward my mail to above location. :cool:

c8a70e12c5288395f32a2c745475361c.jpg

Well best of luck to you Gemini! Something tells me you will be able to handle things quite well all on your own. However, if you do need any help just give a shout! I'll be more than happy to lend a helping hand!

Archived