STAR WARS

jackjackjack
This topic is 3066 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was some thug who was trying to kill Han Solo in the middle of the movie. He was handsome and had a Scottish accent. I can't find the name of the actor on Wikipedia or elsewhere. Any of you know who played the character?

There was some thug who was trying to kill Han Solo in the middle of the movie. He was handsome and had a Scottish accent. I can't find the name of the actor on Wikipedia or elsewhere. Any of you know who played the character?

That's Bala-Tik - An agent of the feared Guavian Death Gang, Bala-Tik’s black leather coat and percussive cannon indicate his status within the galactic underworld. Bala-Tik negotiates business for the Guavians, backed by faceless, voiceless cybernetic soldiers awaiting the signal to take action. Bala-Tik considers Han Solo a capable smuggler and a valuable source of information, but his patience with the slippery Corellian and his endless excuses has all but run out.

Played by Brian Vernel. Yeah, I've never heard of the actor either.

Archived