STAR WARS

jackjackjack
This topic is 3056 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey, someone has to bring up this movie phenomenon.... haha.

Well, I'm not really a Star Wars fan..... ok, I lied.... I really am!

The reviews are out..... and they are raving about the movie. I know there are tons of more important things happening in the world today, so every now and then, it's fine to get lost in fantasies like this.....meaning other than sexual fantasies, of course.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, I'm not really a Star Wars fan..... ok, I lied.... I really am!

The reviews are out..... and they are raving about the movie. I know there are tons of more important things happening in the world today, so every now and then, it's fine to get lost in fantasies like this.....meaning other than sexual fantasies that are so fun too.

It can't possibly be as good as The Star Wars Holiday Special.

Tix for tomorrow night!

...notes for an X-rated parody conceived long ago in an undergraduacy far, far away...under the influence of John Dewar and Sacajawea, if one recalls...

Star Whores

starring

Lube Thighstroker

Princess Labia

OB-Gyn Kenobi

Hand Solo

Dark Splatter

Grand Muff Tarkin

K-YPO

...easy to imagine what shape the Testar would have.

Tix for tomorrow night!

...notes for an X-rated parody conceived long ago in an undergraduacy far, far away...under the influence of John Dewar and Sacajawea, if one recalls...

Star Whores

starring

Lube Thighstroker

Princess Labia

OB-Gyn Kenobi

Hand Solo

Dark Splatter

Grand Muff Tarkin

K-YPO

...easy to imagine what shape the Testar would have.

Very funny. You mean you have tickets for Friday night? Oh, unless you're in Europe where it opens today and tomorrow. ... you lucky lucky guy. I hope you're going to see it in IMAX. No spoilers if you review back please.

Very funny. You mean you have tickets for Friday night? Oh, unless you're in Europe where it opens tomorrow. ... you lucky lucky guy. I hope you're going to see it on IMAX. No spoilers if you review back please.

No, a cousin who is a fanatic got tickets several weeks ago for tomorrow night at this local (Raleigh NC) cinema. See their schedule: http://www.regmovies.com/theatres/theatre-folder/regal-north-hills-stadium-14-7753

No, a cousin who is a fanatic got tickets several weeks ago for tomorrow night at this local (Raleigh NC) cinema. See their schedule: http://www.regmovies.com/theatres/theatre-folder/regal-north-hills-stadium-14-7753

I clicked on Thursday times for the showing and it said 'invalid time'. Maybe they're sneaking in early shows on Thursday. If so, Disney will not be happy... Although some theaters are starting their showings at 2:00 am Fri morning.

No matter, I hope it's as good as they're saying and you have a great time watching.

I clicked on Thursday times for the showing and it said 'invalid time'. Maybe they're sneaking in early shows on Thursday. If so, Disney will not be happy... Although some theaters are starting their showings at 2:00 am Fri morning.

No matter, I hope it's as good as they're saying and you have a great time watching.

When I click on Thursday times, I get "The showtime you selected is sold out. Please select another showtime." But media have been reporting for a couple of months (like here: http://www.theverge.com/2015/10/18/9539275/star-wars-7-buy-tickets-pre-sale-date) that the first U.S. showings start at 7:00 pm tomorrow. In any event, he's holding our tickets.

I confess I was so unimpressed with Episode One (the one with Jar Jar) that I never saw the next two. Going to this one on my faith in JJ Abrams.

When I click on Thursday times, I get "The showtime you selected is sold out. Please select another showtime." But media have been reporting for a couple of months (like here: http://www.theverge.com/2015/10/18/9539275/star-wars-7-buy-tickets-pre-sale-date) that the first U.S. showings start at 7:00 pm tomorrow. In any event, he's holding our tickets.

I confess I was so unimpressed with Episode One (the one with Jar Jar) that I never saw the next two. Going to this one on my faith in JJ Abrams.

No, no, no..... Please don't lose faith.... haha.

Put Episode 1,2,3 out of your mind.....they are a figment of your imagination..... just start fresh.

You know I'm only playing with you because I'm envious that you're going at opening. I'm just not into crowds, so I'm sadly waiting.

If the crowds yak and whoop through this one I will be pissed.

I don't like that either. But at the Premier here Monday night in Hollywood people did do some cheering especially when Hans Solo appears on screen. So sit back, relax and have a ball. Can you tell? I'm writing this and getting so excited about seeing it.

Arclight Cinemas announced in a statement Tuesday that they upgraded the Cinerama Dome with dual-head Christie 6P laser projectors and Dolby 3D, which can project more than double the light of an average 3D projection system, just in time for “Star Wars.”

I've read on other tech sites that if you have a chance.. maybe in a larger city... to see Star Wars... that a theatre equipped with the type of projectors listed above, is the ultimate viewing for the movie.

Call me superficial but all I could think of while watching it was: with all the very good looking, attractive, and fit black actors in Hollywood (Michael B. Jordan, Chadwick Boseman, many others) was this really the best they could come up with for their young leading man?

Call me superficial but all I could think of while watching it was: with all the very good looking, attractive, and fit black actors in Hollywood (Michael B. Jordan, Chadwick Boseman, many others) was this really the best they could come up with for their young leading man?

No spoilers please, but did you like it?

I was thinking the same thing about the actor in Adele's 'Hello' video.

Star Wars and Empire Strikes Back were fantastic. Jedi was "a bunch of muppets". And the 3 movies afterward were lifeless. And I don't particularly like (sorry for the split infinitive) JJ Abs. All that said, I have tickets to see Star Wars 7 Saturday. What the fuck is wrong with me?

Archived