Anton in NYC

david78nyc
This topic is 2490 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Just saw him and will keep him on my short list for the next trip to NYC.

He is quiet and didn't talk much, which I actually like because I can then focus on moaning instead of paying attention to the conversation :). He warmed up a little at the end as we were saying goodbye so my sense is that it gets better with repeats. BTW, he was very prompt and struck just the right tone in texting to set up the appointment.

The focus is definitely on the massage, and he is very good at it. And thorough. Does it on a table in a pretty nice place in the 20s on the eastern side of Manhattan. He had some soothing music on but I could hear the sounds of NY through the window and thought it was even romantic. Found him insanely hot, despite some large tattoos. Was able to get him naked in the end and was pleasantly surprised by the absence of the Eastern European and American hang-ups, but the sensual part still felt like an add-on.

He and Troy are now my favorite NYC hotties, one is a go-to for a massage that leans sensual and the other for a more therapeutic experience ;-). Ok, there is Brad too, but he is more like a LTR...

PS The fact that he had a towel for me initially prepared me for purely therapeutic but he actually uses the towel to cover the part of you he is not working on, it's not to cover your private parts. Making sure the client is warm and comfortable, I thought that was a classy touch. He also used the towel to wipe excess oil off of me at the end (he also offered me to shower, which I declined), another classy & caring gesture! I left a large tip, I think he charges way too little. I also loved the fact that he gave up on masseurfinder, he said he was tired of their ever changing rules and requirements, my kinda guy!

PPS And, once again, what a sexy dude ;-)...

Followed Capitano's expert advise and tried to book him. His ad clearly says he prefers text so I did. Never got an answer a week later (and I tripled checked I had the right number). So much for that. Onwards and upwards.

Whoa, I am surprised, he was very prompt, friendly, and to the point in his initial texts with me.

Will be coming to the city again soon and will report how it goes then ;-).

BTW, he struck me as someone who might be skittish about answering any sensuality questions, I never ask those but he just seemed like that type of guy.

• 2 months later...
Just saw him and will keep him on my short list for the next trip to NYC.

He is quiet and didn't talk much, which I actually like because I can then focus on moaning instead of paying attention to the conversation :). He warmed up a little at the end as we were saying goodbye so my sense is that it gets better with repeats. BTW, he was very prompt and struck just the right tone in texting to set up the appointment.

The focus is definitely on the massage, and he is very good at it. And thorough. Does it on a table in a pretty nice place in the 20s on the eastern side of Manhattan. He had some soothing music on but I could hear the sounds of NY through the window and thought it was even romantic. Found him insanely hot, despite some large tattoos. Was able to get him naked in the end and was pleasantly surprised by the absence of the Eastern European and American hang-ups, but the sensual part still felt like an add-on.

He and Troy are now my favorite NYC hotties, one is a go-to for a massage that leans sensual and the other for a more therapeutic experience ;-). Ok, there is Brad too, but he is more like a LTR...

PS The fact that he had a towel for me initially prepared me for purely therapeutic but he actually uses the towel to cover the part of you he is not working on, it's not to cover your private parts. Making sure the client is warm and comfortable, I thought that was a classy touch. He also used the towel to wipe excess oil off of me at the end (he also offered me to shower, which I declined), another classy & caring gesture! I left a large tip, I think he charges way too little. I also loved the fact that he gave up on masseurfinder, he said he was tired of their ever changing rules and requirements, my kinda guy!

PPS And, once again, what a sexy dude ;-)...

I had basically the same experience word for word. I can add it was one of the best and most theral massage I ever had.

I wish the HE was a bit more "interactional", but it happened and I can't complain :)

Archived