Anton in NYC

david78nyc
This topic is 2490 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Either he's using a cheap Russian-made watch, or he's still on Leningrad time, or doesn't know the difference between an incall and an outcall, or the difference between dollars and rubles, or all of them. Are you sure "the price is right?"

Or none of the above. Well, actually I don't understand the 'cheap Russian watch' comment, but he's actually advertised in NY before, as a friend had seen him on another site about a year ago. But his pricing structure is the same for his Therapeutic ad, in that it doesn't have an incall option.

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/antonr.shtml

He just seems to be using the Incall area to add an outcall time/price option. My friend who contacted him from his previous ad mentioned he didn't do outcalls back then either, which is why he never hired him.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

There was another thread about him I believe, but this one has more info. Very interested in whether or not he can do incalls for sure (I read someone say he does them rarely). Thanks Midtown & Midwest for chiming in about him...I am assuming you guys would recommend him.

My first massage w him was great technically so I saw him again. Unfortunately it went downhill from there -- I think someone described him as "mechanical" on another thread and I think that's right. It's like he's not really interested in being there.

He is sinfully hot though; but I wouldn't repeat.

I really like Anthony. He is very quiet but gives an excellent massage and I've found him more engaging on subsequent visits. Incredible body. The endings have also gotten better as well. Definitely does incalls - out of his apartment in east 20s.

Archived