Bellagio vs Venitian

seaboy4hire
This topic is 3100 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll be waiting for you next week. Come help me add some more sin to my ledger. Drinks, dinner, and whatever on me. :D

I'm trying my best to beat gembear. :p

Come on brother from what I hear you got all the looks in the family. :rolleyes:

Let me have the material tools ie drinks, dinner, whatever. :p

Come on brother from what I hear you got all the looks in the family. :rolleyes:

Let me have the material tools ie drinks, dinner, whatever. :p

Gem, did your grocery store sell you some bad weed? What you been smoking? :p

Don't accuse Gem of being stoned. I heard Aunt Rosie and Aunt Sally talking about your looks too.

o_O

Gman

Gem, did your grocery store sell you some bad weed? What you been smoking? :p

You don't have to smoke it anymore :D I have just one word for you ...."edibles" ;) potential heaven for a bear like me.

Don't accuse Gem of being stoned. I heard Aunt Rosie and Aunt Sally talking about your looks too.

Thanks Gman. Sadly I am not yet a partaker of the Colorado Legalization. :( But watch out once I retire in 9yrs 6mos 21days but whose counting?:rolleyes:

http://endo.tv/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/reeses_marijuana.jpg http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1408160/images/o-MARIJUANA-EDIBLES-facebook.jpg images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-Kw99t0DUJF7eEmUPVRDgcTgdIsWjMXRt4lY-3CvDhbpWnmOR :cool:

PS having a CO drivers license allows me to buy marijuana at a much reduced tax rate than those from out of state. ;)

Greg, have you decided where to go yet?

~Boomer ~

I opted not to have buffet and had Venezuelan food. You can see it in the bush your mouth Ms Venezuela thread. I did do the Golden Nuggets breakfast buffet since I was staying on Fremont which was good. The best part they had collard greens that were actually pretty damn solid!

Hugs,

Greg

Archived