NYC bar?

Hornplatz
This topic is 3052 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest countryboywny

I've been to the Cock a couple (or three) times. It's dirty, dingy, dark and sexy as hell. If you can take the heat, I recommend it but it's not for the faint of heart.

Eagle often has action on the open-air roof. Various nights have various themes. I suspect their website may list them.

Kevin Slater

That caused me to flashback to the 1970s and those wonderful summer nights on the roof of the Mine Shaft. At this time of year, however....

• 4 weeks later...

I love The Cock. The staff are friendly and the new location is amazing. If you happen to stop by this Friday be sure to say hi - I'll be DJing upstairs. ;) You'll find most of the action in the basement though.

The Eagle is fun but usually busier later in the night. There's always some action going on near the pool table on the second floor and in the restroom near the troths.

Enjoy!

I love The Cock. The staff are friendly and the new location is amazing. If you happen to stop by this Friday be sure to say hi - I'll be DJing upstairs. ;) You'll find most of the action in the basement though.

The Eagle is fun but usually busier later in the night. There's always some action going on near the pool table on the second floor and in the restroom near the troths.

Enjoy!

I wouldn't mind seeing you in a dark corner downstairs Junior!

Archived