Just say NO to the Mcpick 2 menu

seaboy4hire
This topic is 3132 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Any chance of posting that recipe? It sounds scrum-diddle-uptious!

Don't have the recipe on this computer, but I found it on the internet. I'll bet the Google can find it for you too!

It's kinda magic what you can do with a blender, some roasted nuts, coconut oil and melted chocolate (mix of milk and semi-sweet). The recipe said to pass it through a sieve to remove the bigger chunks, but I actually enjoyed it with a little chew.

I have a banana and a tbsp of peanut butter on a rice cake for breakfast most mornings and sometime for dessert at night with a bit of non dairy creamer, Cool Whip or such, on top. If I have a bit more time, I will make an egg in an individual size fry pain, which is just about the same size as the rice cake and when the egg is cooked, I put the peanut buttered rice cake on top of the egg while it is still in the pan. A quick flip, and you have a suprisingly tasty and portable breakfast.

Archived