Is Rentmen the winner?

SteelFan
This topic is 3127 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

BTW I do like a lot of things about RM, except with RB it was easy to google the pix. I don't know how to do that with RM with their disabling of pic saving.

What else do people like and dislike about RM?

MAC - just hold the cursor over the pic (like u were gonna drag it) and click "open image in new window" it isolates the pic in new window you can save/search WHATEVA you want. PC NO idea Ima MacHead IDK from two sided clicks but it's prolly just as simple.

BTW I do like a lot of things about RM, except with RB it was easy to google the pix. I don't know how to do that with RM with their disabling of pic saving....

If you download and use Google's Chrome browser, you can right click on a pic, select "Search Google for this image" and away you go.

Safeway used that song in its commercials years ago. I suppose one could argue that compared to other sites, it is the safe way to hire.

Archived