411 - Colton

nebula
This topic is 3120 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I met with him several years ago a few times....good guy who definitely knows the deal.....I presume he has a few regulars now and doesn't need to advertise so much.....he may also be transitioning to a more mainstream career last I heard from him

Got a hold with him, tried to schedule a meeting. Got a couple answers of will have to see later, will let you know today, etc. Then no more news. I'll have to pass this one, seem to be flake just from a couple email exchanges. Nobody seems to care about this guy here.

I met with him several years ago a few times....good guy who definitely knows the deal.....I presume he has a few regulars now and doesn't need to advertise so much.....he may also be transitioning to a more mainstream career last I heard from him

According to him, he sees people most of time when he's in ny area. But first impression goes a long way. My first impression of him is FLAKE unfortunately. I will have to pass.

I understand those who have trouble contacting him.....he's been doing this for years and, at 37 y.o. this year, is probably moving toward another source of income.....if you aren't a regular of his by now, he probably doesn't need to work too hard to reply to new inquiries....he certainly isn't a flake, but just doesn't need new clients now

if you're on MSS (muscle service station), periodic (and similar) discussion goes on about Colton over there

I understand those who have trouble contacting him.....he's been doing this for years and, at 37 y.o. this year, is probably moving toward another source of income.....if you aren't a regular of his by now, he probably doesn't need to work too hard to reply to new inquiries....he certainly isn't a flake, but just doesn't need new clients now

if you're on MSS (muscle service station), periodic (and similar) discussion goes on about Colton over there

Just received a reply from him. We might be able to reschedule a time. What is periodic?

Just received a reply from him. We might be able to reschedule a time. What is periodic?

oh, every few months over at MSS, somebody asks if he's still around.....usually goes nowhere.....

if you meet with him, have fun and get into it....he knows the deal and DOES NOT like drama....REPEAT, no drama!!

oh, every few months over at MSS, somebody asks if he's still around.....usually goes nowhere.....

if you meet with him, have fun and get into it....he knows the deal and DOES NOT like drama....REPEAT, no drama!!

Ok. Drama and I don't belong to same sentence either. Thanks for the info.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Finally had a session scheduled with Colton yesterday. He sounded really cool throughout the whole communication. I have been trained for wrestling for over 15 years. Constantly looking for a sexy bodybuilder who knows how to wrestle. A hot sweaty naked wrestling session is hotter than anything to me. Never had any luck. Colton sounded like dream come true. He knows the deal.

Unfortunately, car broke down on my way to see him. Waited more than two hours for the tow. This hot wrestling session has to wait for another time. He may not reschedule with me after this last minute cancellation. But this is my own fault.

Finally had a session scheduled with Colton yesterday. He sounded really cool throughout the whole communication. I have been trained for wrestling for over 15 years. Constantly looking for a sexy bodybuilder who knows how to wrestle. A hot sweaty naked wrestling session is hotter than anything to me. Never had any luck. Colton sounded like dream come true. He knows the deal.

Unfortunately, car broke down on my way to see him. Waited more than two hours for the tow. This hot wrestling session has to wait for another time. He may not reschedule with me after this last minute cancellation. But this is my own fault.

PM me. I think I may have a suggestion to cure those blues

Archived