Losing my virginity

WmClarke
This topic is 3135 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Back to the OP.... WMCLARKE...did you have fun or learn/experience something new?:)

Yes and yes. :)

OK--just can't resist being a wise ass and just giving a "yes" or "no"

What was really interesting was the show--a burlesque show performed by carnival freaks. Fascinating!

Met lots of nice people and had a great time. Was just tired (had to work late so I didn't have time to nap; otherwise I would have been more rested and stayed longer). And maybe had some liquid courage to 'man up' and step inside the bar proper.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wear a mask or a eye thing, like a madi gras one, no one will remember/care who you are and you could let loose! experiment !

That's a great idea, but I'm at another social event tonight until around 11. Only four hours of sleep the last two nights--I might be too tired.

But I promise I will report back here if I do go. :)

Well, if that's my punishment then there's no way I can go tonight! :D

Sounds like you had a good time, WmC! I'm also stoked you plan to give it another whirl...luv the fact that you are willing to explore and leave no regrets. Thanks for sharing your experience...it fueled my passion to continue exploring and expanding my own horizons

Sounds like you had a good time, WmC! I'm also stoked you plan to give it another whirl...luv the fact that you are willing to explore and leave no regrets. Thanks for sharing your experience...it fueled my passion to continue exploring and expanding my own horizons

Definitely a good time. Just gotta get over the shyness--seems like my courage drops to zero unless I'm with a friend. :)

I hope your own exploring & expanding continues and leads you to wonderful things!

The first time I went to a gay bar, I was thrown out because I was 17. I always used to love the bars for both cruising and socializing, and went several nights a week, especially when I lived in New York in the 1960s, 70s and 80s. Now I can't stay awake long enough after dinner to go anywhere.

The first time I went to a gay bar, I was thrown out because I was 17. I always used to love the bars for both cruising and socializing, and went several nights a week, especially when I lived in New York in the 1960s, 70s and 80s. Now I can't stay awake long enough after dinner to go anywhere.

It's all those groovy drugs that may of been around back then! Before they leaned of the awful side effects. If i was around I'd of been a house wife on quaaludes.

Archived