What kind of candy are you passing out to Trick-or-Treaters?

geminibear
This topic is 3134 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
after a hot day tromping thru the backcountry, all sweaty and dirty, I'll drop my pack, strip naked, walk my stinkin' body over to that inviting waterfall, and take a nice cool shower....

and be thinking of you, Brian, all the while.....

maybe you need to be more direct as to exactly which backcountry you will be hiking in.

Duh. The fluffy white kind. The only problem is that a kid might grab me by mistake! (Actually, I'll be out that night, but this is what I would give out.)

http://www.mamalisa.com/images/non_ml_images/cotton_candy.jpg

I would just sit on your stairs, scare kids off and eat alll of your cotton candy.

Sorry ;)

I live in a National Historic District that participates in Halloween in a big way. People come from throughout the region just to trick or treat on my street. Not only are the decorations over the top, homeowners literally stage plays with actors and singers. People spend fortunes on candy each year. Last year there were 4,000 trick or treaters on our street, including parents. The street is barricaded by the police so there is a pretty accurate count. I had planned on going out and enjoying the sights on the street and taking pictures of the evenings events, but when it started to rain, I ended up going out to dinner with a friend instead, then staying home, keeping my porch light off!

Archived