Help! I'm a master! What are the rules?

Truereview
This topic is 3155 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Actually, WG, I did that with one. The look was priceless!!!!!!! And the cleaner WAS way across town, actually in WeHo and still the look! LOLLLLL!

Well I can certainly understand that. Just walking in with the shirt that said "fun guy" and had the mushroom logo would be tipoff enough! Though I woulda thunk that they had seen it all in WeHo! I was there only once and I thought that I had seen it all indeed! Plus that was a number of years ago and I'm sure things have "progressed" since then. After all California is indeed on the cutting edge of just about everything. :)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well I can certainly understand that. Just walking in with the shirt that said "fun guy" and had the mushroom logo would be tipoff enough! Though I woulda thunk that they had seen it all in WeHo! I was there only once and I thought that I had seen it all indeed! Plus that was a number of years ago and I'm sure things have "progressed" since then. After all California is indeed on the cutting edge of just about everything. :)

Noted. Rule #9: go to WeHo, inspect and ensure they've done it all and that they remain on the cutting edge. Additional note- with the plethora of bottoms in said location, it will be a tall order! ;)

Noted. Rule #9: go to WeHo, inspect and ensure they've done it all and that they remain on the cutting edge. Additional note- with the plethora of bottoms in said location, it will be a tall order! ;)

Never fear the plethora! Sure, some dopes will think that's the name of an STI. But what with your mastery of language (as well as sub bois), you know better! You'll be busy handling all those bottoms, but remember ...

http://cdn3.volusion.com/scppy.khmgq/v/vspfiles/photos/4-TooMuchofaGoodThing-2.jpg

Never fear the plethora! Sure, some dopes will think that's the name of an STI. But what with your mastery of language (as well as sub bois), you know better! You'll be busy handling all those bottoms, but remember ...

http://cdn3.volusion.com/scppy.khmgq/v/vspfiles/photos/4-TooMuchofaGoodThing-2.jpg

Noted. Rule#10: When in doubt, a Master should quote Mae West :)

Archived