Help! I'm a master! What are the rules?

Truereview
This topic is 3148 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

According to Daddy, I'm now categorized as a "Master." I get how to behave as a newbie (act like you don't know sh*t) or even a journeyman (I chose to be a fluffer) ..but this master thingy is new territory for me. I'm dumbfounded: Do I buy a whip? Get some nipple clamps? Tell you all to shut up and take it?

Help this MASTER virgin! What is your favorite master behavior/trait? ;)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Noted: rule #2- leave PETA card at home & finally buy some real leather! See photo below for appropriate attire. :)

Oh, also get into the mindset of it's all about me ;) quote below

How far you take it will depend on how much you like the idea of another man finally doing what you want, when you want it. ;)

8693e58a39c549e245e731ba37596944.jpg

Leave PETA card at home & finally buy some real leather!

Although maybe, if you're really good with the authoritarian manner, you can skip the leather duds, remain a PETA supporter in good standing and still get what you want, when you want it. :rolleyes:

http://40.media.tumblr.com/a652a661278aad202d0c5531465528b2/tumblr_nvdnxhGWzV1txgabdo1_500.jpg

Trueview... My advice is this: The best Masters have had training and experiences as subs along the road to becoming a true Master. This is especially true if you want to become a BDSM Master. If one wants the sub to take it like a man, the Dom needs to learn how to take it like a man himself. That is the key to ultimate success.

Therefore, I suggest that you seek out such training if you really and truly want to reach the pinnacle of Master-Dom! Here's wishing you all the best of luck if you decide to begin such a journey!

Trueview... My advice is this: The best Masters have had training and experiences as subs along the road to becoming a true Master. This is especially true if you want to become a BDSM Master. If one wants the sub to take it like a man, the Dom needs to learn how to take it like a man himself. That is the key to ultimate success.

Therefore, I suggest that you seek out such training if you really and truly want to reach the pinnacle of Master-Dom! Here's wishing you all the best of luck if you decide to begin such a journey!

Noted and. YES SIR! :)

Although maybe, if you're really good with the authoritarian manner, you can skip the leather duds, remain a PETA supporter in good standing and still get what you want, when you want it. :rolleyes:

http://40.media.tumblr.com/a652a661278aad202d0c5531465528b2/tumblr_nvdnxhGWzV1txgabdo1_500.jpg

Noted - Addendum to rule #2... Get FIRM, skip the leather, keep your PETA card, and go naked! :)

Fuck PETA and get real leather. There is nothing like the feel and smell of leather on muscle mixed with sweat and cum.

Noted. Rule #4: buy specialty air freshners - leather on muscle, sweat, and, cum...spray & mix for the right mood. :rolleyes: Looking for a 3-in-1 pack on Amazon, Rush delivery. :D

Noted. Rule #5: Get a Funguy-approved leather jock. Additional note- Maybe Funguy can provide used ones @ a discount ? :confused: Cheap master here.

This might provide an easy way for Funguy to rid himself of some raunchy leftovers, and that reminds me of the following joke:

Q: How to you clean your musty leather jock strap?

A: You bring it to a dry cleaner waay across town where they don't know you...

For the record jocks with sparkles pose similar problems as do those of the mesh variety. Pink might not be as problematic, but just to be on the safe side......

This might provide an easy way for Funguy to rid himself of some raunchy leftovers, and that reminds me of the following joke:

For the record jocks with sparkles pose similar problems as do those of the mesh variety. Pink might not be as problematic, but just to be on the safe side......

Noted. Rule #6: Avoid anything that can create regrettable chaffing (sparkles, mesh, pink).

Rule #7: get a discreet dry cleaner, preferably who picks up, delivers and doesn't speak English...mute would be preferable.

Actually, WG, I did that with one. The look was priceless!!!!!!! And the cleaner WAS way across town, actually in WeHo and still the look! LOLLLLL!

Archived