**Mirror Mirror On The Wall..**

IndyGuy
This topic is 992 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

#8 cuz I'm thinking#9 is gonna hurt me!

yes, but a real good hurt

Well, number 9 did catch my eye . I don't want him to hurt me in the traditional way as I don't usually go there, but I still want him to hurt me... and hurt me but good! :eek: And YES! It will definitely be a smile on my face "good hurt"! ;)

Also, I wouldn't mind being "hurt" by number 8 or any of the others as well! Every one is a winner in my book!

#8 cuz I'm thinking#9 is gonna hurt me!

I'd love #9 to hurt me with me on my hands and knees and him holding my hips while he used full length strokes and then I'd have to "return the hurt". That just means that I would have to pound him twice as hard and twice as fast as he did to me so I could equalize out MPH - Miles of Penis per Hour (since if that VPL is real I'm sure it's bigger fully hard and therefore considerably bigger than mine!!!).

I'd love #9 to hurt me with me on my hands and knees and him holding my hips while he used full length strokes and then I'd have to "return the hurt". That just means that I would have to pound him twice as hard and twice as fast as he did to me so I could equalize out MPH - Miles of Penis per Hour (since if that VPL is real I'm sure it's bigger fully hard and therefore considerably bigger than mine!!!).

Sheessh... I feel like smoking a cigarette after reading your post, vabballfan! And I'm a non-smoker!

• 5 years later...