Is it time for some sexy humor in the gallery?

marylander1940

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, azdr0710 said:

A friend of mine took a drawing class in college (early 1980s).  She was psyched one day when the nude model, instead of the flabby middle-aged man they had previously, was a fellow student with a trim physique and a sizable package.  Nonetheless, she focused on her work and did the best she could.  As she looked around to see how her drawing compared to other students', she noticed that the professor (very openly gay, a rarity at the time) had used his entire 20" x 30" tablet sheet to draw only the model's cock.

6 hours ago, BSR said:

A friend of mine took a drawing class in college (early 1980s).  She was psyched one day when the nude model, instead of the flabby middle-aged man they had previously, was a fellow student with a trim physique and a sizable package.  Nonetheless, she focused on her work and did the best she could.  As she looked around to see how her drawing compared to other students', she noticed that the professor (very openly gay, a rarity at the time) had used his entire 20" x 30" tablet sheet to draw only the model's cock.

I don't draw well, so I would have had to trace it.

• 2 weeks later...