The taste of cum

glennnn
This topic is 3172 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

In my limited experience, I find that I really like the taste of cum.... kind of soapy-sweet and a little bit tangy. My research shows that the taste is described by other guys with a wide variety of different adjectives. I intend to taste plenty more ASAP, but I have a couple of questions for my more experienced brethren.

1. How do you describe its taste.

2. Do you like it.. or just tolerate it?

3. Does all cum taste the same to you?

On a related issue, anecdotal evidence says that eating certain foods like cinnamon or pineapple will change the taste of a man's ejaculate. Does anyone have any comments on this phenomenon?

Gees. . I posted this on the wrong forum.... how do I move it or get it moved?

I love it when a man cums in my mouth. It is a precious gift. More than the taste, texture, etc., I am turned on by the act itself. A man's sperm is his most valuable asset and I am thrilled when he offers it to me. By way of appreciation I always try my hardest to provide him with an explosive orgasm.

Thanks for the heads up about previous threads on this subject. That's the problem with coming late to the party. I will check it out.

I would like to respectfully say, however, that there probably aren't many topics that haven't been discussed here before other newbies and I found this site. I hope it is okay for us to post topics that are new to us, even if they are old to others. Part of the joy of life is making our own discoveries and having conversations that are new to us. I only mention this, because I have been reminded, or notified several times that threads I have started have been discussed before.

If the intention is to give me help with my questions, thank you. If the intention is to indicate I should read every post from the past to make sure that what I want to talk about is completely original, no thanks. I want to state my thoughts and hear a response from those who also wish to state theirs. There does seems to be a number of us who are new to the forum.

simply do a "search" for your topics - then it's right at your finger tips.

But just reading the comments from last year isn't very interactive. I could just buy a book. Part of what makes this forum work for me is the real-time interaction. I know the threads I post are old news to some of you. So, I should just refrain from communicating because the more senior posters have already said it all? Perhaps Dadddy should make a list of previous posts that are not open for further discussion and close the site down. Perhaps I should just stop reading and posting here. Perhaps the senior posters could just ignore my naive and simple minded questions. What I am questioning and feeling may be old to some, but it is new to me, and I suspect to others. Sorry! Up til now I have felt only validation and support here. Guess I'll look somewhere else.

I love it when a man cums in my mouth. It is a precious gift. More than the taste, texture, etc., I am turned on by the act itself. A man's sperm is his most valuable asset and I am thrilled when he offers it to me. By way of appreciation I always try my hardest to provide him with an explosive orgasm.

That's that way I feel about it, he's given me the gift of a part of himself.

Archived