411 on Rim Seats/Chairs ??

mansniffing
This topic is 7367 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Imagine a toilet seat (removed from a toilet) with four legs, about 12 inches tall, attached around the rim, spaced out in such a way that you can lie on the floor under the opening with your head on a pillow. With someone else sitting on the seat, this places your mouth in just the right position to, uh...

I'll let you fill in the rest of the description.

...Hoover

The best rim seats are those that have an open front to the seat, like you see in an institutional setting. This permits free access to the dick of the guy sitting on the seat in addition to his ass. (P.S. Shouldn't this thread be in the Fetish section, given the drift of this topic?) ;)

>The best rim seats are those that have an open front to the

>seat, like you see in an institutional setting. This permits

>free access to the dick of the guy sitting on the seat in

>addition to his ass. (P.S. Shouldn't this thread be in the

>Fetish section, given the drift of this topic?) ;)

Indeed. I still don't know where to buy one though. There must be some Erotic Toy Chair Internet Sight somewhere. I must admit that after reading some of the replies it does make one ponder if it's a good idea after all.

LOL :-)

Mansniffing (oooh, I like that name!)

No one has given a serious answer yet so here it is:

Go to almost any leather/fetish store, and if they don't have one, they could probably order one for you. There is a good leather store down in the village on Christopher St. I forgot the name of it, but it is near and on the same side of the street as the Hangar Bar. When you enter, take the spiral staircase down to the basement for the fetish items.

The web address I gave where they sell these chairs is not a serious reply? Well! Harumph!

The name of the store you are referring to is The Leatherman at 111 Christopher Street. Thier phone number is (212) 243- 5339. You can visit them on line at http://www.theleatherman.com to see if they sell the chair in question.

Now is that serious enough!:)

Archived