Trash Can of History

Odinochka
This topic is 3169 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Apparently the Hustlaball could get quite licentious. I heard from a reliable source about some patron being "dp'ed" in a corner of the main ballroom during the festivities.

I always wanted to go. But there is almost no amount of liquor ( and I don't use other drugs) that would have seen me having sex in public like that. :oops:

Gman

Apparently the Hustlaball could get quite licentious. I heard from a reliable source about some patron being "dp'ed" in a corner of the main ballroom during the festivities.

I always wanted to go. But there is almost no amount of liquor that would have seen me having sex in public like that. :oops:

Gman

"Licentious" is a below-sea-level understatement. I could direct you to a video that was shot at the most recent Vegas Hustlaball that is simultaneously banal & stomach churning.

I would post the link, but I do not know the exact rules on that here....

"Licentious" is a below-sea-level understatement. I could direct you to a video that was shot at the most recent Vegas Hustlaball that is simultaneously banal & stomach churning.

I would post the link, but I do not know the exact rules on that here....

I think you can post the link. You might not want to embed it.

Gman

I will definitely miss the event. Whenever I noted an ad that said "Best ________" or " Mr. Such & Such City", that was a helpful piece of data to use in the hiring process. Boasting of these accolades more fully informed me about the individual's suitability.

I thought you were away from your computer and on vacation. :p

Gman

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=CFnok-G600-

Starring Leo Forte (control of his faculties here can be debated) & Everyone's favorite shar-pei-faced and cartoon-dicked bareback top of the moment....and an army of Android camera phones....taken at the most recent Hustlaball Las Vegas.

[This is how I know Western civilization is in the HOV Lane to Hell]

Yep, but vacation has been so exhausting that I had to take a day off and pop in here where everything is always laid back and easy-going. Not to worry, I'm back to vacationing and hobbying tomorrow. :cool:

Well it is labor day, but hump day isnt for another two days so what will you do tomorrow? Of course is to Twos day so perhaps you can see two friends

Archived