411 Zack in DC

DickyF
This topic is 3184 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Zack and Rick J are on my radar, but they were both outcall only. I can only do incalls at this time. However, Zack's appears to do both in and outcalls now.

Alas a few peeps I always try to see are coming into town the next few weeks. if I were free, I'd take one for the team. :-)

• 4 weeks later...

I met with Zack twice while in DC. Once by happenstance and the second time I flew in on a mission to get second helping. He is a Mexican national and was here for a visit with friends. - he was also doing some exotic dancing on the side. So here is the good news....he is probably in my top 5 as far as looks and bed side manner (ahem). His photos don't do him any justice, he is even better in person and he is super sweet. His English texting is limited but he is very effusive in person with a delicious accent. Bad news: his trip is over and he flew back to his motherland in mid Sept. I'm so broken hearted <sniff>. Maybe I will make a trip south of the border and go on a Zackafari. ;-)

Archived