recommendations for masseurs in NYC

lamaljclax
This topic is 2970 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

David is new and serious questions about his pics have been raised. Nick is new, and at least some of his testimonials have been lifted from other masseurs. Sebastian and Adam have been discussed here before.

+1 for Koss. The only negative is his schedule since he has a full-time day job. A couple of times, he has ended 15 minutes earlier than scheduled

Carson Cruizian is also a great masseur.

Same here re Koss; I love his massage and he's great with a great personality but he always ends 10 to 15 minutes early. :-(

• 6 months later...

Funny you should say that. About 10-12 years ago, when I first started getting massages, I went to Carson Cruizan. Being a polite chap, I arrived a bit early, and he nearly bit my head off. OK, in the massage business, you don't expect a client to arrive 10-15 minutes early, which I learned that day. The massage was good, and then he asked me if I wanted a happy ending for an extra $15. I was too stunned to tell him to take his happy ending and shove it up his ass, which is what I would do today (though now I would know whether or not to expect a happy ending), so I said yes. I never went back.

One more: Arjun. Pay no attention to the yoga nonsense. I guess he finds that people like that, but he is VERY erotic and interactive, and in more than five years, we have never even mentioned the word yoga, or anything like that. You will be very happy:

Thank you. I have been salivating, I mean, evaluating :rolleyes: my scheduling possibilities for an appointment with Arjun.

Funny you should say that. About 10-12 years ago, when I first started getting massages, I went to Carson Cruizan. Being a polite chap, I arrived a bit early, and he nearly bit my head off. OK, in the massage business, you don't expect a client to arrive 10-15 minutes early, which I learned that day. The massage was good, and then he asked me if I wanted a happy ending for an extra $15. I was too stunned to tell him to take his happy ending and shove it up his ass, which is what I would do today (though now I would know whether or not to expect a happy ending), so I said yes. I never went back.

Oh good..I thought it was just me...despite communicating very clearly in my booking email what I want, once I arrived and on the table the "extras" was announced.....

Sebastian's pics are real and he is very good. Eli is also for real but I thought he was quite non-interactive. The worst is Big Alex (masseur finder) who gives terrible massage and has a surprise up-charge that he offers you after 10 minutes into the massage. Bad deal so stay away!

Archived