Lodging at Fort Lauderdale

rocky
This topic is 7369 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thanks for your patience. I posted a note

regarding Fort Lauderdale and didn't receive

any responses so I thought I'd narrow my

question. Has anyone stayed at gay lodging

locations in Fort Lauderdale; anyone have

preferences. I have info on the Worthington

and Palm Plaza Resort, any comments? Appreciate

all of your assistance,

Rocky..

Fort Lauderdale

You can go to the Out & About web site and purchase their guides to Fort Lauderdale accomdations for gay and lesbian travelers on line. Personally, I think you can find similar information for free at http://www.planetout.com/travel/destinations/guides/?key=371

A client of mine recently stayed for three days at the Worthington Guest House and enjoyed himself. He needs to return to Fort Lauderdale in a few months and asked me to accompany him. From what I remember of Fort Lauderdale, geographic location wise, any of the places listed on Planet Out or at Damaron would be fine. You need to determine what you specifically need in a resort or hotel and then find one who might be able to suit your preferences and requirements.

Good luck!

There are almost 30 gay guesthouses in Fort Lauderdale now. You can find them listed in HOTSPOTS magazine, which is on the www or under gayfortlauderdale.com. Many of them are clustered in an area only two blocks from the ocean and provide free parking, which is not always easy near the beach. All that I have stayed at or visited were very nice, with beautiful landscaping and clothing optional pool areas, large complimentary breakfasts, and interesting guests to meet. The Worthington and Windamar and St. Sebastian are very nice and friendly. The Grand and Royal Palms and Elysium and Flamingo and Villa Venice are also good. All have websites where you can see pictures, lists of amenities, rates, and contact phone numbers and e-mail addresses. All are recommended; you will have a good time in Fort Lauderdale.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks all for comments regarding lodging at

Ft Lauderdale. I have been directed to various

general sites; I have to believe however that

there are guests out there who have some

preferences as to lodging sites; I hope

you'll help me on my journey since all I

have receive is websites of general locations.

Thanks..Rocky

Archived