Ryan Rose

Forestcat63
This topic is 2221 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed Mr. Baldwin, I have been a bad bad boy, and deserve to be punished, but will you take a check...I'm good for it you know. :D (OK that was a joke people)

Butt seriously...Milwaukee, Minneapolis, the OC? are you kidding me? And then you tease with Tampa. :( A solid 4 hour run across the state....What's a girl to do. We'll have to figure something out. ;)

I'll be down in Miami / Fort Lauderdale the 17,18,19 of November! Just booked it this morning, 223 direct from BDL in Connecticut. Score!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
As far as I am concerned Ryan is a Nut Case that thinks only of himself and money. I have set up several appointments with him which he has not carried trough with. Don't waste your time on this guy. He is good looking and he knows it. Thinks everyone can be put-out by him.

The same happened to 2 other forum members @SilverDollar and @Dchotasianguy.

@Dchotasianguy made plans with him twice, after that he ran into him in Fort Lauderdale, introduced himself, made plans in person for a third time and RR didn’t show up again.

@Edward I think You’re giving too much thought to this issue. The guy is doing too many drugs.

There was a thread on here about a week ago about Mr Rose.. I was gonna post on that but didn't see it.

So, should have listened to the guys that said he was a wack job.. review will be coming however an abbreviated version. Stood up, stood up, arrived 3 hour late, coke head.

51upTnIwXgL._SX335_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

71yfOM5OlUL.jpg

Edited by marylander1940