Chris Hemsworth’s Big Dick

Philly50
This topic is 3240 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Chris Hemsworth is doing a scene with a prosthetic dick in his pants.

It sounds like quite a scene:

http://www.vulture.com/2015/07/all-about-chris-hemsworths-vacation-dick.html

By that time, the filmmakers had narrowed the potential penises down to two, though, they still had yet to make a decision on its ultimate size. "The morning we shot that sequence, we went into another room in the house we were shooting in, and Chris modeled the eight-inch and the ten-inch options for us," said Daley. The eight-incher was quickly vetoed: "As big as it would seem, it did not look that big on him. I think it was just because Chris is such a big, hulking dude."

"He makes the normal-size penis look small," Goldstein concurred.

http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/vulture/2015/07/30/30-vacation-chris-hemsworth.w1169.h1169.2x.jpg

Gee lets see which one looks better an 8 incher or a 10 incher it depends on whether you are giving it or receiving it.

Your words are such a turn on; they're downright hot and highly alluring. But, if I were with a man with either of the above sizes, I'd be in my league, especially if he were interactive! :p:p

I saw the movie. First, Chris Hemsworth is an amazing hunk, IMO, even though he is not in his Thor-fit shape, was beautiful to watch. He has sexy appeal and his scenes were funny and I found him to be surprisingly funny though overall the film is pretty mediocre. Just your typical screwball comedy. I will plan on renting it when it comes out so I can further study specific shots in lusting detail....

Archived