Drew4U in Philadelphia

Cliff
This topic is 2601 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This masseur posts fake pics and has absolutely no massage skills. Saw him when visiting Philly. He's a straight guy who doesn't know the first thing about a sensual massage. His apartment is a complete mess - clothes thrown all over and looks filthy. He has the TV on while he massages! Why is he still in business is beyond me. Just a shout out to anyone who might be considering him. Stay away.

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/drew4u.shtml

I remember reading an almost identical comment on Drew's masseurfinder testimonials section. It was only up for a very short while and then removed. I was glad to have seen it because I was planning to book a session.

Same here in Drew. Went to his place got on the table and got off in 5 minutes. Horrible experience

I tried Diego the other day. Pretty good experience, especially considering there really aren't any local guys. Would definatly give him a try again.

I asked Diego about his partner and he looked puzzled. I said "your ad promotes both you and Adam" and he said "Really?" I said Didnt you know that? And he said "no, I didnt know that. That guy just makes all the appointments." In hindsight, I think my texts with "Diego" were actually with Adam because Diego doesnt talk like his texts at all. So that part was a little weird!

After I read your comments on Drew, I looked at the glowing reviews on his ad. What minuscule faith I have in these ads (I know that reviews are totally worthless), is rapidly eroding. There's a masseur only a few blocks from my apartment on the upper west side of NY who has an enticing review on M4M, I e-mailed him to ask about the sensual/erotic aspects of his massage, and received a prompt and articulate (and encouraging) reply.

I asked about him with a 411 in The Spa (no replies), and I'm reluctant to spend $140 on a total unknown.

A few years ago, I wouldn't think twice about taking the plunge. But I've read about so many scams here, that I've thought much more than twice.

A couple of years ago I booked a massage with a traveling hottie. Fernando was his name. I went to his hotel room, undressed and laid on the bed awaiting a massage or at least a good rub. It was not good, basically one hand rubbing my back and the other hand holding his phone. I got up, dressed and left quickly telling him I wasn't paying a dime. It's risky, but if you feel like you're really being ripped off, you can do what I did.

To lanient: Drew is overweight and has no muscles. He clearly has no training. His passing himself off as a muscular handsome stud with years of experience is dishonest. I do not find this sweet. It's completely unacceptable. On top of that his apartment looks like a bomb hit it. Are we so desperate for a Good massage experience in places other than NY that we find "masseurs" like Drew ok? ?

I swear that I will NEVER again hire a masseur who wasn't reviewed by someone I trust. Westguy asks if I took the plunge, and hired the guy in my neighborhood. Well, I did, and it was pretty bad. I don't know how he gets anyone to return for his "massage." He has a clean apt, his pix are accurate, his name (which is Hamilton) is tattooed on his arm, he's a nice guy, but he has some very weird ideas of what a massage is. That's all I'll say, except that Drew sounds much worse. No more taking one for the team, no more taking the plunge. I have the guys that I know, and THAT'S IT!

• 1 year later...

I'm replying to this old thread because I saw Drew this past weekend. I actually really liked this guy. I thought his massage was good, I thought he was incredibly kind and I thought he was attractive. I read the posts about him in this thread before booking and was very hesitant but have to agree with lainent. Nice guy. The only reason I post this is because there were some pretty harsh things said about him. After meeting him, he's a cool guy. Very very nice. If he reads this forum what was said was kinda mean. And that sucks for a nice guy. If he we are an arrogant cocky prick that shortchanged you on time etc. and didn't deliver on what he said he would, I could see it, but that wasn't the case with me. What I honestly think it all comes down to with every encounter we have is chemistry. Some people connect, some don't. Simple as that. But remember guys, would you want to see it written in a post that you are "overweight and have no muscles" written in a forum? Honestly, the guy had a decent body. Just remember, kindness goes further than hate.

It wasn't hate. It was truth. He advertises pics of himself that are not him. He has no massage training. His place was filthy. Are you kidding? What point is this forum if not to alert our fellow hirers of deceitful guys like this? Why are you so concerned about him seeing these posts and hurting his feelings when he is misrepresenting himself and taking our cash under false pretenses? Unless you are Drew and then that would explain it all.

I assure you I am not Drew. I have posted on other masseurs here and have had other massages that were terrible. My experience was just different than yours Cliff. Was the guy in the pics although his hair was different, his massage was good and he had music playing on the tv. Place wasn't great but it wasn't horrible. Went the whole hour. Again, it may just come down to chemistry.

Archived