Happy Summer!

Steven_Draker
This topic is 3207 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Epigonos my guess if this gentleman suggested sex on the beach, right here, right now, you might think differently, at least for the short term, Not only is the main focus beautiful, catch the nice muscular legs on all the guys watching. My bet is that the party there was just getting started.

The party might just be getting started but Epigonos is right - sand in ALL the wrong places. And the fact that more people are going to get involved here does not guarantee that the sand will be packed down. My money says that it's going to feel more like a dermabrasion procedure than anything else.

And yet, and yet - who can deny the wonderful fantasy and possibilities inherent in such a beautiful picture? We are all human.

Thanks for the beautiful pic, Steven.

Just make sure you have some king size blankets or sheets to spread on the sand and it won't be so bad :) Also, a dip in the ocean with more play will rinse off that sand... how could you pass up such a lovely group of guys to play with !!

Good for you, Axiom.... those kinds of memories last a life time... I had something similar happen at Little Beach... met two guys (partners) from Australia... had a great time on the beach in the evening, strolling through the woods and then they invited me to have dinner and spend the night with them... Unfortunately I have lost touch with them over the years... but those memories are still very strong....

Since Steven brought this up - Steven, out here in California, summer is wonderful with gorgeous weather. Why not return and enjoy the sun and fun here? Please! Please!!

Hey Funguy, I'd love to ... believe me.

The main thing that stops me at this time is that sunny California is "only" 6000 miles away :)

I'll be working on a future US trip soon ... maybe in September.

Archived