WelCum To RentMen Paul Canon

Irish69

Well, I don't necessarily have to fuck every ass, rimming can be really nice. So he may display it to tempt those of us who find that something we want to do. And as jawjateck says, his video makes it seem that he may not have to be pushed to go further than what he does in the video. Communication and enough money can be surprising incentives.

Well, I don't necessarily have to fuck every ass, rimming can be really nice. So he may display it to tempt those of us who find that something we want to do. And as jawjateck says, his video makes it seem that he may not have to be pushed to go further than what he does in the video. Communication and enough money can be surprising incentives.

All true. Except if you are someone "of color". You won't even get a first look.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Bump...what ever happened to hottie Paul Canon? Has anyone ever had the pleasure of meeting up with him? His video work seems to have run 2014-2016. His RM ad linked above has expired. I'd rate him a solid 10 and would make a connection if he's still in the biz!

Kipp

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...