Manta spa nyc

Truckstop
This topic is 2424 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Found this part from the ad both funny and true:

"a lot of the guys which is really good, but incase they are young and beautiful. so they will shows up here couple month then they will leave to other career. best masseurs just like the real-estate, when it gone, it will gone. be here with us, donot miss anything"

• 5 months later...

Yes, I checked it out. What a joke. It isn't a clean beautiful spa, it's a massage table set up in this guy's basement apartment. Seemed very shady to me. AND, no surprise, but he looked NOTHING like any of the pics. Tall, lanky, and feminine.

Yes, I checked it out. What a joke. It isn't a clean beautiful spa, it's a massage table set up in this guy's basement apartment. Seemed very shady to me. AND, no surprise, but he looked NOTHING like any of the pics. Tall, lanky, and feminine.

Thank you, I texted them just fishing for info and it was strange response. Decent massage or did you not stick around?

Thank you, I texted them just fishing for info and it was strange response. Decent massage or did you not stick around?

I bolted out of there for three reasons: it was not a spa as advertised, it was very shady & I didn't feel comfortable, and the guy was not attractive at all (the ad implied that multiple guys worked there). After I left the guy called and cursed me out.

• 6 months later...

Was at MANTA two weeks ago. Nice white kid took care of me from Seattle. Asked for the 90 minute w/ table shower. Got a great deep tissue massage with a lot of prostate and scrotal attention. The shower massage was amazing, and very very happy. Then some stretching back in my room with a little extra "show" to finish me off one more time. Definitely worth a visit. You never know who's going to be working the lounge that day, though. Mix of Asian, Russian, Latino and basic white boys from middle America. Constantly rotating their "inventory". Some are anxious to share contact #'s which is frowned upon by the owners. Apparently trying to build up private clients so they can pocket the whole take instead of just the tips.

Was at MANTA two weeks ago. Nice white kid took care of me from Seattle. Asked for the 90 minute w/ table shower. Got a great deep tissue massage with a lot of prostate and scrotal attention. The shower massage was amazing, and very very happy. Then some stretching back in my room with a little extra "show" to finish me off one more time. Definitely worth a visit. You never know who's going to be working the lounge that day, though. Mix of Asian, Russian, Latino and basic white boys from middle America. Constantly rotating their "inventory". Some are anxious to share contact #'s which is frowned upon by the owners. Apparently trying to build up private clients so they can pocket the whole take instead of just the tips.

Did the young man from Seattle have a stage name?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Bizzare is right. The person writing the text should learn English. The grammar, syntax, construction is pathetic, even

elementary students can write better. I wonder if the service here is as bad as the advertising text.

Asian rub-n-tugs very often use the "me no speaky Engerlish" attitude to allow themselves an OUT from any repercussions from advertising services that may be beyond legal.

Bizzare is right. The person writing the text should learn English. The grammar, syntax, construction is pathetic, even

elementary students can write better. I wonder if the service here is as bad as the advertising text.

They even spell their own name wrong in one of their ads. It says MATNA. haha

Archived